Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up 15:16 - Jul 22 with 1807 viewsmuccletonjoe

The percentages
Waghorn being sold to Sheffield United 50%
If that happens , the chances are...
Harrison signing from Bristol Rovers 95%
Bradshaw signing from Barnsley 50%
Townsend signing from Scunthorpe 90%
Tilt signing from Blackpool 80%
Nolan signing from Shrewsbury 60%
As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 15:27 - Jul 22 with 1735 viewsFreddy

Bradshaw signing from Barnsley 10% looks like hes Millwall bound
As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 15:31 - Jul 22 with 1701 viewsmuccletonjoe

As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 15:27 - Jul 22 by Freddy

Bradshaw signing from Barnsley 10% looks like hes Millwall bound

Not a done deal yet though.
As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 15:50 - Jul 22 with 1643 viewsPhilTWTD

Wouldn't surprise me if Waghorn was sold but that somewhere other than Sheffield United was his destination. Other clubs are interested and are in a position to pay more than the Blades.
Boro seems more likely to me.... on 15:52 - Jul 22 with 1595 viewsBloots

As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 15:50 - Jul 22 by PhilTWTD

Wouldn't surprise me if Waghorn was sold but that somewhere other than Sheffield United was his destination. Other clubs are interested and are in a position to pay more than the Blades.

....for more than one reason.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Boro seems more likely to me.... on 15:57 - Jul 22 with 1578 viewsPhilTWTD

Boro seems more likely to me.... on 15:52 - Jul 22 by Bloots

....for more than one reason.

I was told Tony Pulis was very keen to get him a few weeks back, so would still expect them to be among the contenders, Derby as well.
Boro seems more likely to me.... on 17:28 - Jul 22 with 1346 viewsmuccletonjoe

Boro seems more likely to me.... on 15:57 - Jul 22 by PhilTWTD

I was told Tony Pulis was very keen to get him a few weeks back, so would still expect them to be among the contenders, Derby as well.

If pulis wants him , I would take that percentage down to zero
As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 18:46 - Jul 22 with 1275 viewsWestSussexBlue

As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 15:50 - Jul 22 by PhilTWTD

Steady on Phil, I’ve had 3 down arrows on here for saying something similar earlier.
As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 19:49 - Jul 22 with 1182 viewsflimflam

BECKLES from Shrewsbury

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 08:39 - Jul 23 with 1012 viewsmuccletonjoe

As Hurst has already said - busy fortnight coming up on 19:49 - Jul 22 by flimflam

BECKLES from Shrewsbury

If we dont get Tilt. But not as well as
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024