Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please 13:27 - Jul 25 with 2146 viewsnorth_stand77

We are going by train so dont want to carry much, but does anyone know if there is vegan food available for 2 of them onsite or is it a pack up job?

Will be trying to encourage them to become future Town supporters!
I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 13:32 - Jul 25 with 2112 viewsSpruceMoose

Why would you want to ruin their childhoods like that? It's seriously unhealthy for growing kids, and adults shouldn't force their views on youngsters.

Nobody deserves to suffer like that, after all supporting Ipswich is tough work
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 13:34]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 13:38 - Jul 25 with 2069 viewsSarge

There’s a fair few street food vendors on Queen Street on Thursdays, I saw one selling falafel a couple of weeks ago so you should be able to find something vegan there. They’re all far nicer than the stuff sold at PR.

https://www.ipswich.gov.uk/content/ipswich-market-traders
on 14:30 - Jul 25 with 1954 views_

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 14:32 - Jul 25 with 1938 viewsBenters2

Are you Callis's Grandma?
I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 20:47 - Jul 25 with 1807 viewsnorth_stand77

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 14:32 - Jul 25 by Benters2

Are you Callis's Grandma?

Don't be cheeky Benters, I'm not that old!!

As for you Sprucemoose, they are actually really healthy boys - and anyway, how would you like chunks taken out of you - are you fair game? 🤔
I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 20:48 - Jul 25 with 1804 viewsSpruceMoose

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 20:47 - Jul 25 by north_stand77

As for you Sprucemoose, they are actually really healthy boys - and anyway, how would you like chunks taken out of you - are you fair game? 🤔

Sorry old bean, I fear you missed my joke. I was joking that it's cruel to bring them up as town fans, not vegans!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:53]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 21:13 - Jul 25 with 1753 viewsnorth_stand77

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 20:48 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Sorry old bean, I fear you missed my joke. I was joking that it's cruel to bring them up as town fans, not vegans!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:53]

Oh sorry my mistake- I read it too quickly!
The eldest grandson is being swayed towards Man U by his friends, so it needs to be nipped in the bud, immediately. Hence my cunning plan for tomorrow!
I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 23:56 - Jul 25 with 1604 viewsacj

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 21:13 - Jul 25 by north_stand77

The eldest grandson is being swayed towards Man U by his friends, so it needs to be nipped in the bud, immediately. Hence my cunning plan for tomorrow!

Best of luck!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Login to get fewer ads

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 00:55 - Jul 26 with 1572 viewsSpruceMoose

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 21:13 - Jul 25 by north_stand77

Oh lord. You don't want that! A good trip round Portman Road should sort that out. Hope they enjoy themselves.

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 00:59 - Jul 26 with 1569 viewsnorth_stand77

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 00:55 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Oh lord. You don't want that! A good trip round Portman Road should sort that out. Hope they enjoy themselves.

Cheers Sprucemoose, they are looking forward to it - which is a good start!
I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 05:54 - Jul 26 with 1488 viewsBenters2

I am taking 3 of my young grandsons to the Open Day , info please on 20:47 - Jul 25 by north_stand77

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024