Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand 07:54 - Aug 5 with 8569 viewstextbackup

absolute state of people yesterday,

1-1, 2-1 dead silence

sitters boys tried, few others did, whats the point in sitting here if you are so cnty you moan about spence as opposed to singing in support?

pathetic yesterday.

anyway, football, different, we tried, I liked it.

Edwards, wow, what a player

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:01 - Aug 5 with 4838 viewsBenters2

It wasnt like that where i was when they pulled it back to 1.1

Everybody started backing the team.

I enjoyed the game.
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:03 - Aug 5 with 4834 viewstextbackup

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:01 - Aug 5 by Benters2

It wasnt like that where i was when they pulled it back to 1.1

Everybody started backing the team.

I enjoyed the game.

not a soul sand after 1-0 town.....

we got to 2-2 and it was super fan fc, we were they all when team needed them?

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:04 - Aug 5 with 4827 viewsbluesym

Some of the comments i was hearing at HT i just couldnt believe.
Shambles,pathetic,gutless,clueless etc...

Yeah it was a mixed bag but how can people honestly react like that half way through our first game?!

Edwards was bloody dynamite.Praying he stays fit.Can already see why that McAnthony bloke rates him as a potential 10mil + player.
First time id seen Ben Morris too, i like him a lot.Doesnt lack confidence!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 8:05]

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:06 - Aug 5 with 4803 viewsBenters2

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:03 - Aug 5 by textbackup

not a soul sand after 1-0 town.....

we got to 2-2 and it was super fan fc, we were they all when team needed them?

Thats the trouble when only one section OF FOUR STANDS only sing buh.
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:06 - Aug 5 with 4808 viewstextbackup

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:04 - Aug 5 by bluesym

Yeah it was a mixed bag but how can people honestly react like that half way through our first game?!

Edwards was bloody dynamite.Praying he stays fit.Can already see why that McAnthony bloke rates him as a potential 10mil + player.

little ginger kid ive known for a few years, "not impressed mate, we are so poor"

ok..... yeah we are a work in progress, nothing more nothing less. but its better than we were

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:11 - Aug 5 with 4761 viewsBenters2

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:06 - Aug 5 by textbackup

little ginger kid ive known for a few years, "not impressed mate, we are so poor"

ok..... yeah we are a work in progress, nothing more nothing less. but its better than we were

Its better now without that arrogant P in charge,for me anyway..
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:18 - Aug 5 with 4711 viewsbluesym

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:06 - Aug 5 by textbackup

I think having a break last season after 20+ years going done me the world of good.Absolutely loved being back there.I fully expect it to be a season like Magiltons first in charge- bit up and down-until Hurst gets it fully tweaked to how he wants it and of course thats gonna take time

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:22 - Aug 5 with 4664 viewstextbackup

blueallover..... stab yourself
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 8:23]

Login to get fewer ads

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:24 - Aug 5 with 4645 viewsBenters2

Im used to Blueallover following me about giving me downies,but not sure why he downed that?
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:25 - Aug 5 with 4639 viewsBloomBlue

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:04 - Aug 5 by bluesym

I keep telling you football isn't about style it's about winning. All the talk about not the Ipswich way during MM's time was fans trying to sound trending. At the end of the day most football fans don't give a fvck about style all they want to see is a win and at HT time we were losing.
Which is why you had a lot of idiots moaning at HT.
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:27 - Aug 5 with 4627 viewsbrogansnose

No idea why people would want to go in the North to sit, of all things, and not get involved.

Go somewhere else in the ground where the view is better and you can tut for 90 minutes.
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:28 - Aug 5 with 4622 viewsBlue_Order

I’ve said this a dozen times on here, but we really need a proper singing group bang in the middle of the NS, populated by boys who ‘get it’, not the S6 gorms type.

There’s too many that stand in there just because it’s the North Stand, yet make no effort to create any atmosphere, except repeatedly singing “We Love You...”
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:39 - Aug 5 with 4499 viewsBenters2

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:27 - Aug 5 by brogansnose

No idea why people would want to go in the North to sit, of all things, and not get involved.

Go somewhere else in the ground where the view is better and you can tut for 90 minutes.

on 08:53 - Aug 5 with 4432 views_

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:58 - Aug 5 with 4393 viewsReuser_is_God

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:28 - Aug 5 by Blue_Order

I’ve said this a dozen times on here, but we really need a proper singing group bang in the middle of the NS, populated by boys who ‘get it’, not the S6 gorms type.

There’s too many that stand in there just because it’s the North Stand, yet make no effort to create any atmosphere, except repeatedly singing “We Love You...”

Indeed.

The worst thing is that S6 always start singing just as S5 get a good one flowing.

It needs sorting as it could be a real good atmosphere with a few minor tweaks.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 4379 viewsMach_foreignBlue

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:22 - Aug 5 by textbackup

blueallover..... stab yourself
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 8:23]

That cretin has been downvoting me for years too for the majority of my posts. Makes me laughing as he hardly make a contribution. Just downvote and that's it
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:01 - Aug 5 with 4360 viewsBenters2

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 08:59 - Aug 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

That cretin has been downvoting me for years too for the majority of my posts. Makes me laughing as he hardly make a contribution. Just downvote and that's it

Wrong'un defo info.
should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:10 - Aug 5 with 4301 viewsbluewein

Had some couple of lads behind me spending the first 15 minutes going on about the last manager. “MM would have done this...” “wow, Chambers must hate doing something like actually passing the ball rather than doing what MM tells him to do...”

It was insufferable, so I turned round to ask them why they’re still going on about MM. With that, some old boy with them put his hand on my shoulder and asked me when they said anything about “him”, getting pretty confrontational. Quite hilarious watching how wound up people get when you pull them up on their sh1t.

Anyway, the rest of the game was spent taking snipes at me how they’re season ticket supporters and how they haven’t seen me before. The whole clapping and throwing the arms out when shouting Ipswich resulted in me getting an intentional clout round the back of the head a couple times, much to my mates annoyance.

Ironically, when we equalised I jumped about a bit like a loon and one of the more sensible of the crowd hugged me. Don’t think his mates knew how to take it.

I just wonder what the mentality is to go to something quite expensive and spend the whole time complaining and trying to goad people who are there with the same common ground as you. Fooking bizarre behaviour...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:26 - Aug 5 with 4194 viewsJ2BLUE

on 08:53 - Aug 5 by _

The chat room is toxic. Every time I go in there I end up leaving by half time.

People slate the team/individual players based on the radio commentary.

How did Sears miss that? He's bloody useless
Are you watching?
No, but Brenner said he should have scored

x1000000000000

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 09:29 - Aug 5 with 4157 views_

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:26 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

The chat room is toxic. Every time I go in there I end up leaving by half time.

People slate the team/individual players based on the radio commentary.

How did Sears miss that? He's bloody useless
Are you watching?
No, but Brenner said he should have scored

x1000000000000

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:37 - Aug 5 with 4105 viewsJ2BLUE

on 09:29 - Aug 5 by _

Agreed. This book should be required reading:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universe-Doesnt-Give-Flying-About-ebook/dp/B005OMBTKY

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:38 - Aug 5 with 4100 viewstextbackup

on 09:29 - Aug 5 by _

I was closer to running on the pitch than moaning about yesterday

on 09:43 - Aug 5 with 4048 views_

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:38 - Aug 5 by textbackup

I was closer to running on the pitch than moaning about yesterday

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:53 - Aug 5 with 3982 viewstextbackup

on 09:43 - Aug 5 by _

the world cup buzz and start of season should have seen people off their nut yesterday, no MM, perfect Paul writing down notes, but we had a stand full of drips intend on picking holes in it, painful buh

on 09:59 - Aug 5 with 3942 views_

should be a ban on people sitting in the north stand on 09:53 - Aug 5 by textbackup

the world cup buzz and start of season should have seen people off their nut yesterday, no MM, perfect Paul writing down notes, but we had a stand full of drips intend on picking holes in it, painful buh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024