Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. 20:07 - Aug 12 with 1264 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Both players WANTED to LEAVE the club, for personal reasons.

Nothing to see here.

Please all move on.

Voice of reason.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 1231 viewsmrshallisfit

I could tolerate losing them. Mcgoldrick was a sick note and Garner was replaceable. Losing them and Waghorn is a step too far.
To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:23 - Aug 12 with 1222 viewsCoco

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:22 - Aug 12 by mrshallisfit

I could tolerate losing them. Mcgoldrick was a sick note and Garner was replaceable. Losing them and Waghorn is a step too far.

Once Derby put an offer in....

Waghorn WANTED to leave.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:28 - Aug 12 with 1203 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:22 - Aug 12 by mrshallisfit

He'd had his head turned, I wouldn't want to lose him in an ideal world, but this is football.

I'm excited to see how the new team gels.

waghorn has a poor career record of scoring goals at a good level. Last season could have been a one off.

He only scored 5 goals in 2018.

He's gone, so get behind the new boys.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:29 - Aug 12 with 1199 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:23 - Aug 12 by Coco

Once Derby put an offer in....

Waghorn WANTED to leave.

Indeed. HEAD TURNED!!

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:36 - Aug 12 with 1165 viewsBurwell_Blue

Didz was happy to stay at the club if he received another 2yrs on the same deal.

It was the club that said no.
To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:37 - Aug 12 with 1153 viewsCoco

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:36 - Aug 12 by Burwell_Blue

Didz was happy to stay at the club if he received another 2yrs on the same deal.

It was the club that said no.

Well too bloody right then.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 21:29 - Aug 12 with 1048 viewsGuthrum

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:29 - Aug 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed. HEAD TURNED!!

I don't think that was really the case. IMO it was more driven by the size of offers on the table and what that could do for Ipswich. That 'conversation' was Hurst telling Waghorn he might have to be sold to finance the renovation of the team.

The inevitable increase in wages, of course, softened the blow of having to uproot himself again.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 21:32 - Aug 12 with 1030 viewsBrixtonBlue

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:29 - Aug 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed. HEAD TURNED!!

You got any evidence for this?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 1020 viewsITFCBlues

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 20:37 - Aug 12 by Coco

Well too bloody right then.

Agree! He’s already injured again!!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 21:50 - Aug 12 with 985 viewsSuperblue95

To those still moaning about losing Didz and Garner. on 21:36 - Aug 12 by ITFCBlues

Agree! He’s already injured again!!

Clever Didz getting his half season injury out of the way early on so he can come back and score a couple of goals in April, help Sheffield Utd secure that coveted 11th position and earn himself a contract extension.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024