Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the way i see it... 20:58 - Aug 13 with 1573 viewsdeano85

hi, long time reader, recent-time poster...

I cant help but feel a little confused by the amount of negativity on here recently, on the forum and the news comments... it really is surprising considering we are only 2 games in...

so, the way I see it, would you rather have 11 quality players, and then a group of average player's to make up the squad. Or a group of 16+ players of a similar quality, but maybe of slightly less 'quality'?
I believe we are now nearer the latter, where we can chop and change players when needed, cover injurers ETC
with the added advantage or knowing the players are at an age where they will improve and 'gel'
and I for 1 am looking forward to finding out how it all pans out.

Also, everyone thinks we need another forward..? ok, I see why but I personally wouldn't. This puts the youth further down the pecking order fighting for places that looks like, 90% of the time, there will be only 1 up for grabs....

Ta, Dean
the way i see it... on 21:03 - Aug 13 with 1521 viewsFtnfwest

Me too, but I wouldn’t worry, this is a drop in the ocean compared to last season, and people thinking we might need another striker isn’t that negative is it? Just their opinion really. I think Hurst will get something together here but we were always going to have to wait for it. This season is as much of a ‘free hit’ as anyone will ever get provided we aren’t cut adrift at the bottom which I doubt.
the way i see it... on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 1517 viewsSuperblue95

Negativity on the news comments really shouldn't surprise you

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

the way i see it... on 21:08 - Aug 13 with 1506 viewsCoco

I’m looking forward to each game with refreshed intrigue and excitement. I’m 100% behind what is trying to be achieved right now because i can see a long term plan. I’m back to willing the team on to success rather that perversely kind of demanding it. Back to be a proper supporter. Purely because i know the guys are all pulling in the same direction and what what we all do. This team has a greater chance of success with a stadium full of noisy supporters willing them on whatever the score. Imagine that.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

the way i see it... on 21:09 - Aug 13 with 1502 viewsdeano85

the way i see it... on 21:03 - Aug 13 by Ftnfwest

Me too, but I wouldn’t worry, this is a drop in the ocean compared to last season, and people thinking we might need another striker isn’t that negative is it? Just their opinion really. I think Hurst will get something together here but we were always going to have to wait for it. This season is as much of a ‘free hit’ as anyone will ever get provided we aren’t cut adrift at the bottom which I doubt.

not at all negative to want a striker, that part was more of an observation and a personal opinion.
lots to be positive about :-)
the way i see it... on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 1493 viewsDeano69

It’s like me, but younger.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

the way i see it... on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 1474 viewsCrock

Would you rather have 11 quality players or 16+ average ones?

Poll: Favourite number?

the way i see it... on 21:15 - Aug 13 with 1469 viewsdeano85

the way i see it... on 21:11 - Aug 13 by Deano69

It’s like me, but younger.

I could be 85...
the way i see it... on 21:18 - Aug 13 with 1449 viewsCoco

the way i see it... on 21:15 - Aug 13 by deano85

I could be 85...

He could like cunnilingus

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

the way i see it... on 09:33 - Aug 14 with 1160 viewsgroovyASH

You are a long time reader confused by the negativity? Really? It's the staple of this fanbase!

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024