Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bus passenger into town 14:41 - Aug 18 with 1474 viewsCheshire_Tractor

You get some characters on buses and that's fine but I don't understand the lack of consideration some people have for others.

Some idiot on the bus into town was watching the live game on his mobile with the sound on fully. I like football but other passengers shouldn't have to put up with his selfishness.

Buy a pair of earphones you cheap bastard.
Bus passenger into town on 16:18 - Aug 18 with 1262 viewsWD19

See also kids watching devices on flights.

At least you can get off the bus.
Bus passenger into town on 16:40 - Aug 18 with 1216 viewsjontysnut

When they do have headphones they're crap and all you can hear is tsststsstssts. I dream of having a pai of scissors and quietly snipping the cable. Woman the other day was doing full make up - just get up earlier. People who shout on the phone or have earphones and speak through the mic. Just shut up. People who get on with enormous prams. What's wrong with a folding tripper. People buying yearly season tickets by credit card. Food. People who can't have a coffee at home and bring it with them. And now they want to let people vape. It's hell on wheels.
Bus passenger into town on 17:28 - Aug 18 with 1135 viewsAYACCA

some people...
Bus passenger into town on 17:43 - Aug 18 with 1070 viewsSarge

Bus passenger into town on 16:40 - Aug 18 by jontysnut

When they do have headphones they're crap and all you can hear is tsststsstssts. I dream of having a pai of scissors and quietly snipping the cable. Woman the other day was doing full make up - just get up earlier. People who shout on the phone or have earphones and speak through the mic. Just shut up. People who get on with enormous prams. What's wrong with a folding tripper. People buying yearly season tickets by credit card. Food. People who can't have a coffee at home and bring it with them. And now they want to let people vape. It's hell on wheels.

You’re talking out of your arse for most of that but agreed on vaping. I’d rather smell someone else’s cigarette than that flavoured crap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024