Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Derby County v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 20 with 10191 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34279/twtv-derby-county-v-ipswich-town--

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsroysboys

I hope Phil's wife is feeling better soon

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsGavTWTD

lol

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gav, tell Phil to turn it off and on again

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsJ2BLUE

gav why does it always start so much earlier on facebook? up your game

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsBrixtonBlue

The wifi as well ;)

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsGavTWTD

it has to start on facebook

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1265 viewsGavTWTD

so, we'll always be a few secs behind

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsJ2BLUE

good job i'm a twtd loyalist

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsBluebell

I hope there aren't any injuries from Saturday.
Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsBrixtonBlue

I have both open

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsJ2BLUE

traitor

Truly impaired.

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsDanTheMan

hang the traitor

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsBluebell

Me too Dolly but when it come on here I switch to this.
Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsBrixtonBlue

Less traitor more... slut

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsGavTWTD

as soon as the video goes live I have to copy the url into our system which shows it above

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1261 viewsGavTWTD

so there'll always be a delay

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1261 viewsroysboys

is Phil going to ask a question about pink dressing rooms?

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1261 viewsJ2BLUE

fair enough. cheers.

Truly impaired.

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1259 viewsBrixtonBlue

J2's always a bit behind to be fair

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1259 viewsBluebell

So what happens if the phone rings or the cat does a poo just as it starts Gav?
Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1259 viewsGavTWTD

I've put the Q to phil

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 20 with 1259 viewsJ2BLUE

behind your mum

Truly impaired.

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 20 with 1255 viewsGavTWTD

I'll miss the call/kick the cat quickly

Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 20 with 1251 viewsBluebell

Correct answer!
Derby County Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 20 with 1249 viewsBrixtonBlue

What happens if Phil does a poo just as it starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024