Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 23 with 13381 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34304/twtv-sheffield-wednesday-v-ipswich

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsPhilTWTD

Little bit behind, iFollow not started yet.
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsFrimleyBlue

Philip 1 job.....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsdirtydingusmagee

late starting looking for someone to do sign language .
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Phil

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsalztar

coyb
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 23 with 1246 viewsGavTWTD

73?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 23 with 1240 viewsslowerball

Frimley.. . Taking work calls. DOH.... I have said too much.

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 23 with 1237 viewsSamWhiteUK

Frimley some of us have work to do pal!
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 23 with 1234 viewsherfie

Hope it’s not a ‘set piece’ interview!🤣
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Aug 23 with 1233 viewsHappySnidge

Lunch break
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 23 with 1227 viewsdirtydingusmagee

are you sure its today ?
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 23 with 1227 viewsFrimleyBlue

upto 86 gav dont panic

Waka waka eh eh

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 23 with 1226 viewsGavTWTD

Ok, I won't

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 23 with 1226 viewsSamWhiteUK

he'll be on at 13:51
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 23 with 1226 viewsGavTWTD

Good advice for everyone I think

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 23 with 1225 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

I do like the "Ukrainian Charm" ads!.....stay classy TWTD
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 23 with 1224 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst Bingo.................... Belief in self

Waka waka eh eh

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 23 with 1224 viewsdirtydingusmagee

scum were crap last night and still won, sh#t commentary ,
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 23 with 1220 viewsmuccletonjoe

Always late starting si thought i would give it 15 mins
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 23 with 1218 viewsabingdon_blue

Apparently PH is just playing a round of miniature golf. Or golf as he calls it.
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 23 with 1218 viewsGavTWTD

I'm working on the ads quality. Really not good enough

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 23 with 1218 viewsdanchances22

Well official itfc are tweeting the pre match presser quotes so this is late
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 23 with 1217 viewsGavTWTD

that's a seperate interview

Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 23 with 1217 viewsSamWhiteUK

danchances that's the ifollow interview
Sheffield Wednesday Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 23 with 1217 viewsslowerball

Hurst bingo ...... Stepping up to Championship football

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024