Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop 21:54 - Sep 6 with 2106 viewsbaxterbasics

“How to debate right wingers”

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 21:59 - Sep 6 with 2073 viewsBloomBlue

What's this final solution they keep talking about?
Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 23:14 - Sep 6 with 1991 viewsDarth_Koont

Cripes! The right wing really don't do humour do they?

Pronouns: He/Him

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 23:48 - Sep 6 with 1964 viewsbournemouthblue

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 23:14 - Sep 6 by Darth_Koont

Cripes! The right wing really don't do humour do they?

That's Chloe Westley who is Campaign Manager for the Tax Payers Alliance

The right must be rattled bless 'em

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 09:48 - Sep 7 with 1790 viewstractordownsouth

That woman is a smug moron - see her Question Time appearance from earlier in the year, utterly embarrassing. And I say this as someone who isn't a fan of Momentum by any stretch, I appreciate that some of their members' tactics can get ugly. Ironically, her debating skills on there were horrific - constantly interrupting people and acting like many she describes in that video

But her obsession with taxes is quite absurd really ( her Twitter handle is @lowtaxchloe) and is one of those who whinges as if high taxes reduces her freedom, without appreciating that it is needed to help those who aren't physically well enough to be able to spout the bile that she does.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 10:25 - Sep 7 with 1765 viewsSteve_M

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 09:48 - Sep 7 by tractordownsouth

That woman is a smug moron - see her Question Time appearance from earlier in the year, utterly embarrassing. And I say this as someone who isn't a fan of Momentum by any stretch, I appreciate that some of their members' tactics can get ugly. Ironically, her debating skills on there were horrific - constantly interrupting people and acting like many she describes in that video

But her obsession with taxes is quite absurd really ( her Twitter handle is @lowtaxchloe) and is one of those who whinges as if high taxes reduces her freedom, without appreciating that it is needed to help those who aren't physically well enough to be able to spout the bile that she does.

I see they've spent most of this week Jesus-splaining the Bible to the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 11:31 - Sep 7 with 1718 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 09:48 - Sep 7 by tractordownsouth

She is Australian, wonder what they would do and say if Owen Jones moved over to Australia and started lecturing them about their policy's and taxes.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 14:35 - Sep 7 with 1624 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

haha there seem to be several people from this board in that classroom.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 14:44 - Sep 7 with 1600 viewsDanTheMan

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 10:25 - Sep 7 by Steve_M

I see they've spent most of this week Jesus-splaining the Bible to the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The confusion comes because they are talking about Supply Side Jesus.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bCqRp

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Leaked footage from a Momentum workshop on 14:46 - Sep 7 with 1594 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024