Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Hull City v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 13 with 5986 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34449/twtv-hull-city-v-ipswich-town--pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 13 with 3032 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Paul any time after 1.30pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

TWTV: Hull City v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live on 13:05 - Sep 13 with 3029 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Phil, I generally have my lunch break between 12.30 - 1pm. Would you mind asking PH if he could move the pre-match press confernces forwards by an hour so that I can catch them? Cheers.

Poll: would you rather

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 13 with 3005 viewsabingdon_blue

Hi, I'm guessing he will actually be here at 1.52 then...
on 13:24 - Sep 13 with 2999 views_

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Sep 13 with 2987 viewsBluebell

Afternoon gals and guys and Gav of course.
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Sep 13 with 2987 viewsBluebell

I wonder if I have time to pop down to the end of our village and get my friends dustbins in?
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Sep 13 with 2986 viewsGavTWTD

probably

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

on 13:31 - Sep 13 with 2980 views_

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Sep 13 with 2971 viewsBluebell

Would probably take about 15 minutes there and back but I will wait. Knowing my luck Paul will be early today.
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Sep 13 with 2958 viewsPhilTWTD

Just finished speaking to Jonas so won't be too long. iFollow then us.
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Sep 13 with 2947 viewsSpruceMoose

Who does iFollow? I don't pay for thaat half baked pile of junk anymore

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 13 with 2945 viewsBluebell

I used to pay for iFllow but the game was always about 2 minutes behind real time. People knew about goals long before I did!
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 13 with 2932 viewsSpruceMoose

Exactly. Now I just use the secret camera I put in Facters house to watch him, watching it on tele. It's still crap, but it is free and there is occasional bonus nudity.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 13 with 2915 viewsBluebell

Didn't expect to see you this early Moosey. What time is it there?
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 13 with 2906 viewsSpruceMoose

8:45. Needed to come in early today to crack some heads. Heads have been cracked, now I can annoy you lot for a little while

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 13 with 2901 viewsBluebell

Is it Friday there?
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 13 with 2899 viewsSpruceMoose

I wish. It's Thursday. Only five hours behind you guys

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 13 with 2896 viewsPhilTWTD

Doing iFollow so getting nearer.
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Sep 13 with 2892 viewsBluebell

Of course. I am getting my days mixed up.
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Sep 13 with 2892 viewsmuccletonjoe

Derby county game on ifollow was very good
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 13 with 2889 viewsfooters

Any reason iFollow interview is separate? PH must get tired of repeating himself!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 13 with 2889 viewsSpruceMoose

I guess when you're a lady of leisure BB its always gin o'clock, amirite!?

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 13 with 2889 viewsBluebell

Some of us were at the Derby game................unfortunately!
Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 13 with 2886 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

amen

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Hull City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 13 with 2885 viewsBluebell

A lady of leisure. I wish!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024