Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost dressing room 17:59 - Sep 15 with 2904 viewslmfcblue

The decision to drop Bart against Norwich wouldn't have gone down well with the squad, especially the boys from last season. I believe this would be the start of him losing the dressing room.
I don't understand him dropping Donacien either I thought he was doing really well.
Lost dressing room on 18:00 - Sep 15 with 2878 viewsJ2BLUE

Always good to make things up. Well done.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lost dressing room on 18:03 - Sep 15 with 2835 viewsBloomBlue

Bart deserved to be dropped that's not going to turn the squad against Hurst
Lost dressing room on 18:05 - Sep 15 with 2802 viewslmfcblue

Lost dressing room on 18:00 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Always good to make things up. Well done.

My opinion is it'll be the start of him losing the dressing room. I'm not making anything up
Lost dressing room on 18:08 - Sep 15 with 2766 viewslmfcblue

Lost dressing room on 18:03 - Sep 15 by BloomBlue

Hopefully not but we'll see.
Lost dressing room on 18:09 - Sep 15 with 2749 viewsSkuse4ballondor

Hurst is likely to have strong backing from the dressing room. A lot of the players he signed from lower league clubs will feel indebted to Hurst for making their life changing moves happen.
Lost dressing room on 18:09 - Sep 15 with 2747 viewshorsehollerer

Not to mention that Gerks dd well against Norwich and was probably our MOM today. Or maybe Pennington just shaded it? Struggling to think of anyone else.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Lost dressing room on 19:37 - Sep 15 with 2535 viewsshoopdelang

I am not sure what you are talking about. Whilst a lot of fans don't think Gerken is too solid, he is far from an outcast amongst the players. And Hurst bought in majority of the squad himself he's not going to " lose them " over a goalkeeper being dropped.
Lost dressing room on 19:41 - Sep 15 with 2503 viewsjeera

Lost dressing room on 19:37 - Sep 15 by shoopdelang

I am not sure what you are talking about. Whilst a lot of fans don't think Gerken is too solid, he is far from an outcast amongst the players. And Hurst bought in majority of the squad himself he's not going to " lose them " over a goalkeeper being dropped.

Quite.

The OP is almost Frimley-like in his rediculous (sic) assertions.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Lost dressing room on 20:30 - Sep 15 with 2390 viewsartsbossbeard

Bart only learnt of his axeing on the morning of the game and in a "Bart, you're on the bench today" style in front of the squad.

Def info.

No training with Gerks in goal in the build up to the game, no reasons offered to Bart. All a bit "Sunday morning".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 20:40 - Sep 15 with 2333 views_

Lost dressing room on 20:30 - Sep 15 by artsbossbeard

Bart only learnt of his axeing on the morning of the game and in a "Bart, you're on the bench today" style in front of the squad.

Def info.

No training with Gerks in goal in the build up to the game, no reasons offered to Bart. All a bit "Sunday morning".

Lost dressing room on 20:45 - Sep 15 with 2294 viewsitfctim

Lost dressing room on 18:09 - Sep 15 by Skuse4ballondor

Hurst is likely to have strong backing from the dressing room. A lot of the players he signed from lower league clubs will feel indebted to Hurst for making their life changing moves happen.

Along with his...and my fear is that when a large group of players are making that giant step, and things don't pan out as we would all wish, the fact that the manager is taking that self same giant step may be dangerous. Having said that, I hope all pans out well.
Lost dressing room on 20:52 - Sep 15 with 2242 viewslmfcblue

Def info.

No way to treat a player especially a senior player like Bart. Those sort of actions from the manager will do himself no favours at all and eventually he'll just lose the dressing room.
Lost dressing room on 21:30 - Sep 15 with 2110 viewsRyorry

Lost dressing room on 20:52 - Sep 15 by lmfcblue

No way to treat a player especially a senior player like Bart. Those sort of actions from the manager will do himself no favours at all and eventually he'll just lose the dressing room.

There were one or two people in the chatroom saying players didn't really look up for it, weren't exactly busting guts to get to 50-50s - I didn't have video - if it's correct, there would seem to be something going on behind the scenes that's leaving me feeling v. uneasy. Something just doesn't seem right.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lost dressing room on 21:59 - Sep 15 with 2007 viewsHennikerBlu

Def info.

You have been hinting at the man management approach for a good few weeks (at least that's how I interpreted your threads?). I have an appreciation, living locally, that PH has not gone down well with 'some' of the existing playing staff including the academy. This is a surprising treatment for a player (Bart) that has been critical for us and I suspect it has hurt him, 'in the way it was done', rather than being dropped.

I had hoped the recent performances were a stage of the change management process and things would settle down, as the new players are integrated and orientated, but the way the players still seem to be strangers on the pitch suggest otherwise and that Hurst really has his work cut out in pulling them together and I sincerely hope it is soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024