Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This really is awful to watch 20:33 - Sep 18 with 1061 viewsGlasgowBlue

We can’t even make comparisons with Kenae’s First season where at least we were competing with teams before giving away the lead in the 93rd minute.

We are lucky not to be at least three down.

Hurst needs to bring on Edwards and Nolan for Ward and Soence. Switch Donacien back to rb.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This really is awful to watch on 20:35 - Sep 18 with 1012 viewsSpruceMoose

Woeful. Utterly woeful.

Our impotence in attack is humiliating.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This really is awful to watch on 20:39 - Sep 18 with 928 viewsPlums

This really is awful to watch on 20:35 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Woeful. Utterly woeful.

Our impotence in attack is humiliating.

Yes, I imagine their defenders feel as though they’re stealing a living at the moment.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

This really is awful to watch on 20:40 - Sep 18 with 905 viewsBeattiesBeerGut

Thing is I watched parts of the first few games and we seemed to be evolving a style of pass and move. It didn't always come off, but I thought OK at least we are trying to move in a different direction, so its all good.

What happened to that ?
This is like watching a mixture of the worst parts of Keane (players scared of the ball)/Jewell (players have no clue what they are supposed to be doing)/ and McCarthy (zero creativity) all rolled into one team
WTF ?
This really is awful to watch on 20:43 - Sep 18 with 809 viewsGlasgowBlue

This really is awful to watch on 20:40 - Sep 18 by BeattiesBeerGut

Thing is I watched parts of the first few games and we seemed to be evolving a style of pass and move. It didn't always come off, but I thought OK at least we are trying to move in a different direction, so its all good.

What happened to that ?
This is like watching a mixture of the worst parts of Keane (players scared of the ball)/Jewell (players have no clue what they are supposed to be doing)/ and McCarthy (zero creativity) all rolled into one team
WTF ?

This is what Bully was saying the other day. He had a system but seems to have bottled it because of results.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This really is awful to watch on 20:47 - Sep 18 with 727 viewstractorshark

Donacien was shocking in that half. Got away with one moments before the goal when he was slow reacting and then did exactly the same and the ball’s in the net. The man just ball watches.
But he’s not the only one. If we’re being generous. we look desperately short of confidence. In all honesty, we look desperately short of ability.
This is a training ground exercise for Brentford.
I feel sorry for Luke Chambers. One of the few willing to take responsibility.
And I agree about Keane’s winless run, at least we looked like winning a game.
This team doesn’t.
I am very worried Hurst is panicking now. I’d rather he had stuck with his youthful approach if that is what he truly believed in.
But now he’s just throwing pieces in the air and hoping they come down in the right order..
This really is awful to watch on 20:50 - Sep 18 with 687 viewsAnewHop

This really is awful to watch on 20:40 - Sep 18 by BeattiesBeerGut

What happened to that ?
WTF ?

Spot on. Yes results are obviously important but we don’t ask for much as a fan base; just try and pass the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024