Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off 20:46 - Sep 18 with 51378 viewsZondervansTash

He has done a lot behind the scenes to upset people and it’s all got rather unsavoury. Two managers already been spoken to.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:02]
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:17 - Sep 20 with 1361 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:10 - Sep 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Because obviously there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever Hurst would be keen to paint such a picture...

Like I said, it's who do you believe? The manager - who you can actually see saying it and can gauge if you think he's telling the truth - or an anonymous football forum poster's mate?

I thought Hurst was believable.

He also talked about his meeting with Marcus being nothing out of the ordinary.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:25 - Sep 20 with 1335 viewsJakeITFC

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:17 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

Like I said, it's who do you believe? The manager - who you can actually see saying it and can gauge if you think he's telling the truth - or an anonymous football forum poster's mate?

‘So Paul, what do you make of the rumours of disharmony?’

‘Well the players think I’m a prick and the owner has lined up a replacement apparently, so Saturdays game is a bit of an irrelevance’
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:32 - Sep 20 with 1312 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:17 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible you are

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:49 - Sep 20 with 1258 viewsRyorry

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:03 - Sep 19 by PJH

Your last sentence is right Ryorry, they could verbally abuse the previous manager.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 16:01 - Sep 20 with 1235 viewsBinner

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:10 - Sep 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Because obviously there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever Hurst would be keen to paint such a picture...

Does he only paint pictures or could I get him to quote for my stairs and landing?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 16:02 - Sep 20 with 1226 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 15:32 - Sep 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible you are

Wouldn't believing an anonymous messageboarder not make me equally, if not more, gullible?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 16:03 - Sep 20 with 1225 viewsRyorry

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 13:29 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

That's no way to talk to a lady!

Thanks, but my being female's irrelevant here, people should respect others whatever their gender.

As it happens I really don't mind that kind of name-calling - at least it's open and honest expression of someone's feelings - better that than the kind of sly belittling and creative re-arranging of facts that a handful of others go in for! (*not* a reference to you btw).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024