Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18:32 - Oct 4 with 1289 views_

Brewdog Beers on 19:07 - Oct 4 with 1203 viewsSarge

I had the grapefruit one, it’s not awful. Then again I don’t really like any of their beers because I don’t much care for craft beer. It’s certainly palatable though.
Brewdog Beers on 19:09 - Oct 4 with 1198 viewsfactual_blue

Do you normally stand outside Spar to drink it then, randomly shouting at passers-by?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brewdog Beers on 19:10 - Oct 4 with 1189 viewsBlueBadger

The standard IPa is smashing, the grapefruit stuff is way, way, too sharp and over-hoppy.

And I say this as someone who loves heavily hopped beer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brewdog Beers on 19:11 - Oct 4 with 1187 viewsDanTheMan

Punk IPA I really like, not tried to the grapefruit one but if it's anything like other grapefruit ones it'll be very easy to drink.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

on 19:12 - Oct 4 with 1181 views_

Brewdog Beers on 19:09 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

Do you normally stand outside Spar to drink it then, randomly shouting at passers-by?

on 19:13 - Oct 4 with 1179 views_

Brewdog Beers on 19:10 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

The standard IPa is smashing, the grapefruit stuff is way, way, too sharp and over-hoppy.

And I say this as someone who loves heavily hopped beer.

Brewdog Beers on 19:14 - Oct 4 with 1184 viewsGuthrum

The thing I object to somewhat with Brewdog (and other, similar brewers) is that you get such a small amount (size of a Coke can) for the same price as a 500ml bottle of something else. Not enough beer to satisfy and works out very expensive. Puts me off trying them (that and the fact they're either sour and citrusy or actually have fruit in, neither of which I'm keen on).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Brewdog Beers on 19:16 - Oct 4 with 1169 viewsBlueBadger

Brewdog Beers on 19:09 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

I knew Bury was posh, but I didn't realise that the tramps there could afford to upgrade from The Old Purple Tin to Brewdog...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

on 19:17 - Oct 4 with 1165 views_

Brewdog Beers on 19:14 - Oct 4 by Guthrum

The thing I object to somewhat with Brewdog (and other, similar brewers) is that you get such a small amount (size of a Coke can) for the same price as a 500ml bottle of something else. Not enough beer to satisfy and works out very expensive. Puts me off trying them (that and the fact they're either sour and citrusy or actually have fruit in, neither of which I'm keen on).

Brewdog Beers on 19:18 - Oct 4 with 1161 viewsDanTheMan

on 19:17 - Oct 4 by _

They do big cans of the IPA round my way.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Brewdog Beers on 19:34 - Oct 4 with 1112 viewshype313

Brewdog Beers on 19:14 - Oct 4 by Guthrum

Totally agree, finally Camden Hells come in a 500ml bottle now, those cans just put me off.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024