Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? 23:56 - Oct 6 with 2684 viewssixtoperalta35

Firstly, the Watford chap who got sent off after getting two yellows, the second yellow was given after giving away a penalty, can someone clear this up, I thought the double punishment rule comes in there, or is that you cannot get a straight red for an attempt to play the ball whilst giving away a pen?
Then, players claiming a goal when the ball is cleared off the line: there is goal line technology for this silly boy.
And lastly, Wolves goalkeeper, number 11. What a wally.

I'll stick to the "EFL" thanks, proper end to end football where you wait and wait for a win then you go and beat Swansea 3-2 away from home.
My fingers are crossed that this will come good in the end, Hurst, eventually working out his best 11, maybe it takes this long to figure out where on the pitch to put some fairly average championship players. At least with Ipswich Town you get full on effort.
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 00:08 - Oct 7 with 2627 viewsCoco

Wolve number one jersey is temporarily retired.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 00:19 - Oct 7 with 2594 viewssixtoperalta35

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 00:08 - Oct 7 by Coco

Wolve number one jersey is temporarily retired.

Aha, yes, good shout, for Ikeme?
Quality.
But 11 for a goalkeeper.
Cheers pal.
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 08:17 - Oct 7 with 2407 viewsJon_456

Didn’t get booked for giving a penalty, he got it for making 2 awful attempts to tug his shirt and then carried into the box and tackled him from the wrong side. Was never going to get the ball and just a desperate attempt to stop him scoring.
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 08:21 - Oct 7 with 2394 viewsBluebell

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 00:19 - Oct 7 by sixtoperalta35

Quality.
But 11 for a goalkeeper.
Cheers pal.

Perhaps he is superstitious and doesn't want 13 which is the number a lot of sub keepers are given..
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 11:12 - Oct 7 with 2246 viewsbrazil1982

I know so little about the PL now - I didn't know until last week Chelsea had spent a record amount on a Keeper this season. Couldn't name many other Chelsea players, or Arsenal. Just not interested anymore!
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 12:40 - Oct 7 with 2165 viewsbournemouthblue

The Premiership has changed substansially since we were last in it

However, I can't believe people genuinely prefer the Championship

The football would be better, the crowds would be bigger and louder. It's a more enjoyable experience generally besides the pricing.

We have generally been reasonably competitive when we have been in it

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 13:02 - Oct 7 with 2147 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 00:19 - Oct 7 by sixtoperalta35

Quality.
But 11 for a goalkeeper.
Cheers pal.

His preferred number is '1' as its a superstition he has, but '1' is retired for Ikeme.
'11' was available so he was offered that, so not as silly as carrying '111' on your shirt.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 11:00 - Oct 8 with 1913 viewsITFC_Forever

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 12:40 - Oct 7 by bournemouthblue

The Premiership has changed substansially since we were last in it

However, I can't believe people genuinely prefer the Championship

The football would be better, the crowds would be bigger and louder. It's a more enjoyable experience generally besides the pricing.

We have generally been reasonably competitive when we have been in it

Reasonably competitive when we have been in it?

Barring 2000-01, we have either been relegated or under threat of relegation on the last day of every Premier League season we have had (1992-93, 93-94, 94-95 and 2001-02).

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 11:15 - Oct 8 with 1882 viewsgringoblue

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 11:00 - Oct 8 by ITFC_Forever

Reasonably competitive when we have been in it?

Barring 2000-01, we have either been relegated or under threat of relegation on the last day of every Premier League season we have had (1992-93, 93-94, 94-95 and 2001-02).

pretty sure we were safe before the end of 92/83 season. Didn't the Norwich home win officially make us safe?
Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 11:17 - Oct 8 with 1876 viewsITFC_Forever

Match of the Day Observations. Also, keep the faith maybe? on 11:15 - Oct 8 by gringoblue

pretty sure we were safe before the end of 92/83 season. Didn't the Norwich home win officially make us safe?

No, we still could have mathematically gone down on the final game of the season at home to Forest in Clough's last game, although it would have taken a pretty unusual set of results.

The Norwich home win effectively stopped them wining the league though.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024