Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria 09:57 - Oct 16 with 7691 viewsStokieBlue

I think last time we had a thread on the forum with regards to chemical attacks in Syria there were quite a few people who dismissed the various findings and insisted Assad would not gain from it and that it was a false flag attack.

Panorama have now completed a detailed report on chemical attacks in Syria and have concluded there have been 106 attacks between 2014-2018, of which at least 51 were launched from the air which rules out rebel fighters. 3 were determined to have been launched by IS but as of yet the JIM, OPCW and the BBC haven't found evidence of any other rebel groups conducting attacks.

There is an interesting timeline around the Douma attacks and how chemical weapons were used to strategically drive the opposition out of areas allowing conventional forces to move in. A few people said this would never happen strategically as Assad wouldn't gain from it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45586903

I fully understand that people who don't trust the JIM or OPCW reports are highly unlikely to trust a BBC investigation so it won't stop people stating attacks as false flags but there is a lot of information and it's an interesting read.

SB
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 9:58]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:50 - Oct 16 with 1803 viewsElderGrizzly

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:43 - Oct 16 by Bluesquid

lol, just can't get old Paz out of your mind can you Grizzler?

How many times now? Christ, it must be double figures.

So i take it you think that they are real victims of an incendiary attack then?

Almost like it is part of my previous job to compare writing ‘styles’ and draw comparisons. It’s a pretty good match in style tbh. You should be proud of it Comrade :)

I know Sandy Hook is real. I have no view on Syria, apart from there have been chemical attacks and we do know Assad is behind the majority.

I’d suggest unless you are part of the UK Government or have direct evidence from being there you know as much as the next 4chan poster
Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:53 - Oct 16 with 1799 viewscaught-in-limbo

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:44 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

So you agree Sandy Hook was staged and no kids were harmed. I had you down as somone with intelligence. Never had you down as an Alex Jones apologist.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/16409933.alex-joness-sandy-hook-claims-lead-to-

I dislike Alex Jones intensely.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:56 - Oct 16 with 1793 viewscaught-in-limbo

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:50 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

Almost like it is part of my previous job to compare writing ‘styles’ and draw comparisons. It’s a pretty good match in style tbh. You should be proud of it Comrade :)

I know Sandy Hook is real. I have no view on Syria, apart from there have been chemical attacks and we do know Assad is behind the majority.

I’d suggest unless you are part of the UK Government or have direct evidence from being there you know as much as the next 4chan poster

I know Sandy Hook is real.
There have been chemical attacks and we do know Assad is behind the majority.

Well said comrade!
Freedom is Slavery

#toxic

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:58 - Oct 16 with 1787 viewsElderGrizzly

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:53 - Oct 16 by caught-in-limbo

I dislike Alex Jones intensely.

Yet you imply you support his view and it is his view that started it, that Sandy Hook is staged.

There is no coming back from that tbh, especially from a teacher like yourself.
Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:01 - Oct 16 with 1783 viewsElderGrizzly

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:56 - Oct 16 by caught-in-limbo

I know Sandy Hook is real.
There have been chemical attacks and we do know Assad is behind the majority.

Well said comrade!
Freedom is Slavery

Mocking the dead innocent children behind a ‘secret’ profile is cruel as well..

At least your less frequent shows on the forum now remind us of your true colours. Stay classy M
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 16:01]
Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:01 - Oct 16 with 1781 viewsStokieBlue

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:07 - Oct 16 by caught-in-limbo

Well said, Comrade!

War is Peace

All you're doing is making yourself look even more like a loon that you have previously.

SB

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:04 - Oct 16 with 1773 viewscaught-in-limbo

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:58 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

Yet you imply you support his view and it is his view that started it, that Sandy Hook is staged.

There is no coming back from that tbh, especially from a teacher like yourself.

I don't credit Alex Jones with anything, and I'm not sure why you do?

You don't need Alex Jones to point out there's holes in Swiss cheese.

Why is Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines on camera to himself?
Why is Robby Parker smirking and laughing before getting into role just hours after his daughter has been shot to death?

#toxic

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:05 - Oct 16 with 1771 viewscaught-in-limbo

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:01 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

All you're doing is making yourself look even more like a loon that you have previously.

SB

*than

You're full of inconsistencies in the space of 2 replies to me, we have:

" I had you down as somone [sic] with intelligence."

"All you're doing is making yourself look even more like a loon that you have previously. "

LOL
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 16:10]

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:07 - Oct 16 with 1771 viewsBluesquid

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:50 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

Well i have never ever mentioned Sandy Hook in any of my posts so i don't even know why you have even mentioned it in my regard.

Your just trying to label people conspiracy nuts when it's quite clear to the majority that the 'victims' in that clip that the BBC used to frame another country's goverment look like something from this...

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:15 - Oct 16 with 1757 viewsStokieBlue

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:05 - Oct 16 by caught-in-limbo

*than

You're full of inconsistencies in the space of 2 replies to me, we have:

" I had you down as somone [sic] with intelligence."

"All you're doing is making yourself look even more like a loon that you have previously. "

LOL
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 16:10]

Well I didn't say the first one and the second one isn't mutually exclusive to the first one.

So I'd argue you're still doing it.

SB

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:49 - Oct 16 with 1738 viewscaught-in-limbo

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 16:15 - Oct 16 by StokieBlue

Well I didn't say the first one and the second one isn't mutually exclusive to the first one.

So I'd argue you're still doing it.

SB

So we've both got mixed up over who's posted/replied to who today.

I'll join you in the looney bin then you freak.

#toxic

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 19:39 - Oct 28 with 1324 viewsBluesquid

"There is an interesting timeline around the Douma attacks and how chemical weapons were used to strategically drive the opposition out of areas allowing conventional forces to move in. A few people said this would never happen strategically as Assad wouldn't gain from it."

An interesting development...

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 15:36 - Oct 29 with 1189 viewsjjblue84

Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 11:29 - Oct 16 by jjblue84

A very important disclaimer from the Beeb...

‘The BBC team were not allowed access to film on the ground in Syria and could not visit the scenes of reported incidents, and therefore were not able to categorically verify the evidence.’

Doesn’t that make all this literally, a second-rate report???

Always beware 2nd hand reports, especially in war situations...
Detailed Panorama report into chemical attacks in Syria on 14:40 - Nov 17 with 1091 viewsBluesquid

"There is an interesting timeline around the Douma attacks and how chemical weapons were used to strategically drive the opposition out of areas allowing conventional forces to move in. A few people said this would never happen strategically as Assad wouldn't gain from it."

More interesting information here from Jonathan Steele a former Chief Guardian Foreign Correspondent regarding Douma and the whistle blowers at the OPCW.

First whistle blower - "All but one member of the team concurred with Henderson in concluding that there was a higher probability that the cylinders had been placed manually."

Second whistle blower - "Most of the Douma team felt the two reports on the incident, the Interim Report and the Final Report, were scientifically impoverished, procedurally irregular and possibly fraudulent."

Also according to Steele the OPCW inspectors said that they were put under unacceptable pressure after the introduction of 3 US officials who told them emphatically that the Syrian regime had conducted a gas attack, and that the two cylinders found on the roof and upper floor of the building contained 170 kilograms of chlorine.

"There they found three US officials who were cursorily introduced without making clear which US agencies they represented. The Americans told them emphatically that the Syrian regime had conducted a gas attack, and that the two cylinders found on the roof and upper floor of the building contained 170 kilograms of chlorine. The inspectors left Fairweather’s office, feeling that the invitation to the Americans to address them was unacceptable pressure and a violation of the OPCW’s declared principles of independence and impartiality."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/11/15/the-opcw-and-douma-chemical-weapons-watc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024