Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today 09:16 - Oct 20 with 1227 viewsCC_Blues

Hope the numbskulls stay away and don’t ruin it for us more sophisticated folk.
Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 09:18 - Oct 20 with 1208 viewsartsbossbeard

The word on the street is that The Falcon is open for lunchtime business today also.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 09:20 - Oct 20 with 1194 viewsBenters2

I’ve been invited.
Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 09:56 - Oct 20 with 1148 viewsBluebell

Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 09:20 - Oct 20 by Benters2

I’ve been invited.

Will I get a drunken kiss at the game like I did last time you were there Benters?

I was extremely surprised to see you!
Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 10:12 - Oct 20 with 1112 viewsBenters2

Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 09:56 - Oct 20 by Bluebell

Will I get a drunken kiss at the game like I did last time you were there Benters?

I hope so phwoar
Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 10:36 - Oct 20 with 1085 viewsHerbivore

I will also be at The Tavern as always.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 10:57 - Oct 20 with 1054 viewsTractorWood

Agreed. Almost as much as the game.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 12:31 - Oct 20 with 955 viewsGeoffSentence

Looking forward to pre match pints at The Arcade Tavern today on 09:56 - Oct 20 by Bluebell

I hope it was consensual.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024