Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border 22:19 - Oct 31 with 7721 viewsElderGrizzly

Some context...

Plus he is now repeating the conspiracy theory from Alex Jones that George Soros and his democrat allies are funding the caravan.

Keep that base riled....

[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 22:22]
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:31 - Nov 5 with 1344 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 15:59 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

Where as asking for a bit of balance means, of course, that I fully support the bombs being sent...

I'm not American. I have no issue with whoever America selects. It's very, very clear that much of the country will never vote for her. If the Democrats had chosen someone else we wouldn't be having this discussion. If they allow her to run again knowing how many people strongly dislike her then they deserve to lose. This should be an open goal for the Democrats. Put someone like Biden up and Trump will be gone. Go for Clinton or one of the loudmouth celeb options who keep threatening to run and Trump will win again.

Actually no, feck it, I want to see Trump vs Oprah.

Well 3 million more people voted for her than Trump. Just in the wrong places
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:42 - Nov 5 with 1316 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 15:59 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

Where as asking for a bit of balance means, of course, that I fully support the bombs being sent...

I'm not American. I have no issue with whoever America selects. It's very, very clear that much of the country will never vote for her. If the Democrats had chosen someone else we wouldn't be having this discussion. If they allow her to run again knowing how many people strongly dislike her then they deserve to lose. This should be an open goal for the Democrats. Put someone like Biden up and Trump will be gone. Go for Clinton or one of the loudmouth celeb options who keep threatening to run and Trump will win again.

I saw Biden on TV last night. He has aged visibly since he was VP.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:44 - Nov 5 with 1319 viewsDanTheMan

I never said you supported that, I just find it odd you seem way way more concerned about things like progressives and social media meanwhile you seem defend Trump quite a lot who weirdly uses social media all the time to get people riled up and who has rhetoric so nasty that it caused the bombing thing. That's the impression I get and I apologise unreservedly if I just have the wrong end of the stick.

If you're talking about balance on this particular issue (sending troops to the border) yeah I don't see the problem. That action in of itself is fairly harmless however it's his consistent rhetoric in demonising this people I have a much greater issue. Or silly stuff like not calling our obvious nonsense like Soros funding the caravan. And that's after he had a bomb sent to him. None of his actions show a shred of remorse over his actions.

Fair enough on Clinton, I understand what you mean and genuinely can't see her standing or her getting enough of a vote from the Democrats to run. She's damaged goods at this point.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:55 - Nov 5 with 1303 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:31 - Nov 5 by ElderGrizzly

Well 3 million more people voted for her than Trump. Just in the wrong places

So what? Everyone knew the rules of the election going into it. The popular vote is meaningless when it comes to selecting the president. Blame the system. Trump won the electoral college comfortably.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:14 - Nov 5 with 1291 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:44 - Nov 5 by DanTheMan

I never said you supported that, I just find it odd you seem way way more concerned about things like progressives and social media meanwhile you seem defend Trump quite a lot who weirdly uses social media all the time to get people riled up and who has rhetoric so nasty that it caused the bombing thing. That's the impression I get and I apologise unreservedly if I just have the wrong end of the stick.

If you're talking about balance on this particular issue (sending troops to the border) yeah I don't see the problem. That action in of itself is fairly harmless however it's his consistent rhetoric in demonising this people I have a much greater issue. Or silly stuff like not calling our obvious nonsense like Soros funding the caravan. And that's after he had a bomb sent to him. None of his actions show a shred of remorse over his actions.

Fair enough on Clinton, I understand what you mean and genuinely can't see her standing or her getting enough of a vote from the Democrats to run. She's damaged goods at this point.

I feel a bit sorry for Trump. He’s not cut out to be president and should never have run but I think that, like Brexit, the loudest voices were determined for him to fail from day one. The media and the loudest social media voices are determined to fight him at every turn. We see people hoping that talks with North Korea break down so they don’t have to give him any credit. He has achieved some good things, especially with the economy. He has done a lot for certain professions and sectors in America as well and they are very grateful. He seems to have at least tried to keep all his campaign promises. I just can’t cant the spinning by both sides. I find it incredibly irritating. Again, it’s both sides. Hardcore Trump fans overlook his many, many flaws. Many of them serious flaws. His opponents spin everything that comes out of his mouth, refuse to give him credit for anything and are happy to flat out lie at times. Everything any republican says which is stupid is ‘credited’ to Trump. It’s just endless waves of sh1t.

My personal beliefs are probably more towards the republican side. I just want balance though. Same with Brexit. 99% of people feel they have to pick a side and just blindly argue for their side regardless of reality. Brexit will be great, god bless Blighty. Brexit will be a disaster, we will all be living in caves. I’m just utterly sick of it.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:23 - Nov 5 with 1278 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:55 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

So what? Everyone knew the rules of the election going into it. The popular vote is meaningless when it comes to selecting the president. Blame the system. Trump won the electoral college comfortably.

I agree with you. I was just rebutting the point that says she isn’t popular, when she was.

The system is that and it was under 100,000 votes that actually mattered in the end
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:26 - Nov 5 with 1273 viewswkj

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:14 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

I feel a bit sorry for Trump. He’s not cut out to be president and should never have run but I think that, like Brexit, the loudest voices were determined for him to fail from day one. The media and the loudest social media voices are determined to fight him at every turn. We see people hoping that talks with North Korea break down so they don’t have to give him any credit. He has achieved some good things, especially with the economy. He has done a lot for certain professions and sectors in America as well and they are very grateful. He seems to have at least tried to keep all his campaign promises. I just can’t cant the spinning by both sides. I find it incredibly irritating. Again, it’s both sides. Hardcore Trump fans overlook his many, many flaws. Many of them serious flaws. His opponents spin everything that comes out of his mouth, refuse to give him credit for anything and are happy to flat out lie at times. Everything any republican says which is stupid is ‘credited’ to Trump. It’s just endless waves of sh1t.

My personal beliefs are probably more towards the republican side. I just want balance though. Same with Brexit. 99% of people feel they have to pick a side and just blindly argue for their side regardless of reality. Brexit will be great, god bless Blighty. Brexit will be a disaster, we will all be living in caves. I’m just utterly sick of it.

He isn't cut out to be president in the eyes of perhaps what the general public feel a politician can be, but in truth he is a genius to still be in his position. He has had to swerve so many allegations, seemingly plausible ones at times, and where one person might resign he has some how stayed in power. In that sense, he is the perfect politician in terms of what politicians feel they should be.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:27 - Nov 5 with 1272 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:23 - Nov 5 by ElderGrizzly

I agree with you. I was just rebutting the point that says she isn’t popular, when she was.

The system is that and it was under 100,000 votes that actually mattered in the end

Not in the swing states. She was always going to take the likes of California by a massive margin.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:53 - Nov 5 with 1258 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:27 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

Not in the swing states. She was always going to take the likes of California by a massive margin.

The same could be said for a lot of Trump’s winning states, hence my point on less than 100,000 votes that swung it. So many of the states are nailed on red or blue, it really is all about strategy in those 5 or 6 that will matter.

A huge result would be Ted Cruz losing his seat this time round. Everything points to he shouldn’t do all the demographics and history, but he might just do it. That would be the Ed Balls/Michael Portillo moment of this mid-term
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:56 - Nov 5 with 1255 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 17:14 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

He has created less jobs than Obama did his last 3 months, but says his policies are to be credited for it all.

North Korea is still nothing more than words as they are still building nuclear weapons

He is very good with using the tools others ignore.
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:04 - Nov 5 with 1221 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 16:19 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

Mea culpa by GlasgowBlue 13 Oct 2017 19:38
During the US election last year I said that although Trump was a loathsome individual I thought that as an isolationist he would be the lesser of two evils when it came to foreign policy as he had no interest in the world outside the USA.

After watching him threaten to rip up Iran nuclear deal , using provocative language I have to put my hands up and say I was completely wrong.

What a fookin' tw@t! (Trump. Not me. Or maybe both of us)

Although I obviously don't have a vote over there, I can't help but feel that even showing limited vocal support on here for a Trump presidency meant I turned a blind eye to his views on minorities and immigrants. And I'm quite ashamed of myself because of that.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 16:21]

You will feel worse when its the party you were a member of for decades.

Rees-Mogg or Boris will be the next PM IMO.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:30 - Nov 5 with 1207 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:04 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

You will feel worse when its the party you were a member of for decades.

Rees-Mogg or Boris will be the next PM IMO.

I'd have a bet with you that they won't.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:36 - Nov 5 with 1199 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:30 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

I'd have a bet with you that they won't.

Charity bet? Tenner? I have so many charity bets with people at the moment so it better be a small one. Town aren't helping me.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:43 - Nov 5 with 1194 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:36 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

Charity bet? Tenner? I have so many charity bets with people at the moment so it better be a small one. Town aren't helping me.

A tenner for charity? You're on.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:46 - Nov 5 with 1191 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:43 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

A tenner for charity? You're on.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 20:49 - Nov 5 with 1191 viewsBluesky

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:19 - Oct 31 by jaykay

no need the wall be finished soon

Hope they make a better wall than ours on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024