Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right ok then all you 21:23 - Nov 3 with 3989 viewscobbler

Fans who are still in denial,tell me where are next points coming from ?
Personally I don’t see us winning another game this year.
Right ok then all you on 21:24 - Nov 3 with 3109 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Reading away hopefully.

Certainly expect Lambert to get a better win percentage than that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Right ok then all you on 21:24 - Nov 3 with 3107 viewsWD19

We are going to beat Reading next week.
Right ok then all you on 21:26 - Nov 3 with 3083 viewsArnieM

We’ll beat Reading next Saturday. Should have won today as well
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 21:27]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Right ok then all you on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 3055 viewsDarth_Koont

What on earth are you banging on about?

Pronouns: He/Him

Right ok then all you on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 3055 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:24 - Nov 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Reading away hopefully.

Certainly expect Lambert to get a better win percentage than that.

Yes he has started with a draw and Reading today beat a decent Bristol City side but fair do I predict a 2-0 defeat although I would love to wrong.
Right ok then all you on 21:30 - Nov 3 with 3028 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:28 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

You really are a darth Koont I saying I can’t see us winning another game this year there got it?
Right ok then all you on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 2993 viewsDarth_Koont

Right ok then all you on 21:30 - Nov 3 by cobbler

You really are a darth Koont I saying I can’t see us winning another game this year there got it?

Well, then you're an idiot who knows nothing about the Championship.

Right ok then all you on 21:36 - Nov 3 with 2966 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Right ok then all you on 21:28 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

If we can't beat Preston at home we won't ever beat anyone above League 1 will we? It's obvious and exactly how football works isn't it? He even goes on to show that with Reading winning today and us only drawing at home we will clearly lose 2-0 to Reading next week.

Any sane human who extrapolates statistics in such an obvious way knows we will be relegated with a 15 point gap to safety. You had better lump on Norwich finishing 3 points clear at the top and Preston staying up by 9 goals scored being level on gaol difference with both the other relegated teams too.

Login to get fewer ads

Right ok then all you on 21:36 - Nov 3 with 2958 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:32 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

Well, then you're an idiot who knows nothing about the Championship.

Of course I know nothing about the championship.
Teams beat each other but it has only happened once to us this season so far we have won one game only are you getting it yet?
And that was lucky.
Right ok then all you on 21:38 - Nov 3 with 2934 viewsDarth_Koont

Right ok then all you on 21:36 - Nov 3 by cobbler

Teams beat each other but it has only happened once to us this season so far we have won one game only are you getting it yet?
And that was lucky.

So did we deserve to win today? What were our strengths and weaknesses?

Right ok then all you on 21:40 - Nov 3 with 2924 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Right ok then all you on 21:36 - Nov 3 by cobbler

And that was lucky.

I am not sure anyone is arguing against that. Most see potential in what Lambert is bringing to the club. On what basis do you see Lambert as being at least no better than Hurst?

Right ok then all you on 21:43 - Nov 3 with 2901 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:38 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

So did we deserve to win today? What were our strengths and weaknesses?

We had 2 shots on target to their 3 we hustled and bustled and it was better than of late but we lacked any cutting edge I think a draw was a fair result although we had an advantage when the keeper got sent off but never really made it count again.
Weakness today again was searching for the long ball and sears running on but that was not working I think maybe Lambert will get it right but not before January when he can have his own men in.
Right ok then all you on 21:45 - Nov 3 with 2879 viewsMaySixth

Can we pin this?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Right ok then all you on 21:46 - Nov 3 with 2873 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:40 - Nov 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am not sure anyone is arguing against that. Most see potential in what Lambert is bringing to the club. On what basis do you see Lambert as being at least no better than Hurst?

They share one thing in common they can’t seem to get the better of ten men.
Lambert will be better in the long run as he needs to bring his own players let’s hope that works for him and us,
As it never for PH and it cost him his job.
Right ok then all you on 21:47 - Nov 3 with 2856 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:45 - Nov 3 by MaySixth

Can we pin this?

Please do although it will annoy you every game till the new year.
Right ok then all you on 21:47 - Nov 3 with 2851 viewsquirkie

Have some faith, 6 months time we'll be safely in the play-offs!!

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Right ok then all you on 21:48 - Nov 3 with 2840 viewsDarth_Koont

Right ok then all you on 21:43 - Nov 3 by cobbler

We had 2 shots on target to their 3 we hustled and bustled and it was better than of late but we lacked any cutting edge I think a draw was a fair result although we had an advantage when the keeper got sent off but never really made it count again.
Weakness today again was searching for the long ball and sears running on but that was not working I think maybe Lambert will get it right but not before January when he can have his own men in.

So you didn't think we looked better with Roberts providing some presence up front, the fullbacks getting further forward and us pressing without the ball?

I thought we were miles better without making much stick in the box. But at least we look like doing something in the attacking third.

It's not good enough yet but definitely a step in the right direction. So maybe you wait and see what the new manager can do in his second week on the job?

Right ok then all you on 21:53 - Nov 3 with 2804 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:48 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

So you didn't think we looked better with Roberts providing some presence up front, the fullbacks getting further forward and us pressing without the ball?

I thought we were miles better without making much stick in the box. But at least we look like doing something in the attacking third.

It's not good enough yet but definitely a step in the right direction. So maybe you wait and see what the new manager can do in his second week on the job?

I’m thinking next week will be harder we will be the away side and playing the long ball might just turn over possession to easy.
I think if we intend to go long again like under M M we need a better target man although Roberts done ok today.
Right ok then all you on 21:59 - Nov 3 with 2762 viewsDarth_Koont

Right ok then all you on 21:53 - Nov 3 by cobbler

I’m thinking next week will be harder we will be the away side and playing the long ball might just turn over possession to easy.
I think if we intend to go long again like under M M we need a better target man although Roberts done ok today.

We'll have to wait and see. Bizarrely we seemed to go most long ball later on when they were a man down and we most needed to make the extra man count.

But otherwise I think the quicker balls forward were a breath of fresh air. As was Roberts who was able to win the ball or disrupt the defenders on many occasions.

I also think we're currently a side that suits being away from home and playing on the break so Reading could be an excellent opportunity for 3 points.

Right ok then all you on 22:06 - Nov 3 with 2717 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 21:59 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

We'll have to wait and see. Bizarrely we seemed to go most long ball later on when they were a man down and we most needed to make the extra man count.

But otherwise I think the quicker balls forward were a breath of fresh air. As was Roberts who was able to win the ball or disrupt the defenders on many occasions.

I also think we're currently a side that suits being away from home and playing on the break so Reading could be an excellent opportunity for 3 points.

Well I would gladly say I’m wrong but I doubt that will happen I can along with everyone else hope we win next week but we will have to raise our game again and hope Reading have an off day.
They will be hoping to build on what they done today I hope Lambert has a better plan I would like to us start with Edun we need someone who can play in the middle.
Right ok then all you on 22:07 - Nov 3 with 2702 viewsDarth_Koont

Right ok then all you on 22:06 - Nov 3 by cobbler

Well I would gladly say I’m wrong but I doubt that will happen I can along with everyone else hope we win next week but we will have to raise our game again and hope Reading have an off day.
They will be hoping to build on what they done today I hope Lambert has a better plan I would like to us start with Edun we need someone who can play in the middle.

Why are we worried about Reading though? They've done marginally better than us, no more.

Right ok then all you on 22:10 - Nov 3 with 2691 viewscobbler

Right ok then all you on 22:07 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

Why are we worried about Reading though? They've done marginally better than us, no more.

Well they beat a good Bristol side today and they are no strangers to winning at home.
Right ok then all you on 22:14 - Nov 3 with 2655 viewsDarth_Koont

Right ok then all you on 22:10 - Nov 3 by cobbler

Well they beat a good Bristol side today and they are no strangers to winning at home.

I think all bets are off in a bottom of the table 6-pointer in the Championship. Let alone a game where our new manager is starting to get to grips with his squad.

Right ok then all you on 22:28 - Nov 3 with 2602 viewsstrikalite

In my mind we're down, I doubt any League One side has less options upfront right now, it hurts to say it but it is what it is and just can't see where enough goals will come from...we simply don't have goals upfront or through the midfield.

So we have nothing now to lose, just do our best and keep fighting right until the last kick of the season....
Right ok then all you on 22:40 - Nov 3 with 2560 viewsjpring89

Reading 3 points convincing fu*k off :)

Poll: What irritates you more ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024