Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) 21:57 - Nov 7 with 941 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 22:02 - Nov 7 with 935 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 23:19 - Nov 7 with 835 viewsGluedtoBlue

I've always said 'Never write off Mourinho'.

He (and his teams) will always be capable of beating anyone in a one off game.

I have no problem with the cupped ears either.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 08:24 - Nov 8 with 744 viewsHerbivore

If his intention was to let Juve dominate for 85 minutes and rely on a combination of astounding luck and poor finishing to avoid being 4-0 down before scoring from two free kicks then it was indeed a masterclass. Otherwise it was just a bit fortunate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 08:37 - Nov 8 with 732 viewsPJH

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 08:24 - Nov 8 by Herbivore

If his intention was to let Juve dominate for 85 minutes and rely on a combination of astounding luck and poor finishing to avoid being 4-0 down before scoring from two free kicks then it was indeed a masterclass. Otherwise it was just a bit fortunate.

Brilliant how he got Juve to miss all those chances though.
I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 08:46 - Nov 8 with 725 viewsHerbivore

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 08:37 - Nov 8 by PJH

Brilliant how he got Juve to miss all those chances though.

That's how good he is, even when his side is getting overrun and not even defending very well he's that good that he can make his opponents miss relatively straightforward chances. Genius.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 09:37 - Nov 8 with 677 viewsFixed_It

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 23:19 - Nov 7 by GluedtoBlue

I've always said 'Never write off Mourinho'.

He (and his teams) will always be capable of beating anyone in a one off game.

I have no problem with the cupped ears either.

Mourinho just lacks class. He has been effective for most of his career as a manager, but it is impossible to warm to him. The cupped ears thing is typical cringe from him. The bloke is just ignorant.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 09:40 - Nov 8 with 673 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think that is what they call a Mourinho masterclass (n/t) on 09:37 - Nov 8 by Fixed_It

Mourinho just lacks class. He has been effective for most of his career as a manager, but it is impossible to warm to him. The cupped ears thing is typical cringe from him. The bloke is just ignorant.

Impossible to warm to him and his teams. He's a rich man's Big Fat Sam.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024