Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Listening to Mick Mills end of match ..... 17:19 - Nov 10 with 1233 viewseddiespearitt03

What a load of waffle. Every week the same ol waffle.
How does he do it ?

We could of won the game and we didn,t. End of.
Listening to Mick Mills end of match ..... on 17:20 - Nov 10 with 1207 viewsBlueBadger

Well, I can see why you find him an irrelevance, given the level of insight you're displaying here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Listening to Mick Mills end of match ..... on 17:22 - Nov 10 with 1162 viewsBluedandy

Mick Mills lifted the FA Cup and UEFA Cup ... what have you done for Ipswich?
Listening to Mick Mills end of match ..... on 17:22 - Nov 10 with 1153 viewsdalianwasexciting

Listening to Mick Mills end of match ..... on 17:20 - Nov 10 by BlueBadger

Well, I can see why you find him an irrelevance, given the level of insight you're displaying here.

Absolutely agree that lack of insight by OP..... A man who cares about our club, who supports it and simply speaks about the way it is.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Listening to Mick Mills end of match ..... on 17:52 - Nov 10 with 997 viewsRomeo4

I like his commentary & his levelheaded (if slightly biased) analysis. Regardless of whether you enjoy him on the wireless or not he is a legend at this club so have some respect!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024