Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg 13:26 - Nov 15 with 45520 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke is an absolute no mark bellend.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 02:45 - Nov 20 with 1166 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 02:44 - Nov 20 by jeera

99%?

They really haven't Rommers.

Read back, you'll be hard put to make that stick.

I was obviously exaggerating.

It’s pretty horrendous viewing these last few pages though.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 03:30 - Nov 20 with 1138 viewsmonytowbray

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 02:38 - Nov 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I do too.

I’ve read the last 5/6 pages of this thread and frankly 99% have come out of it looking like petulant children with petty insults and ‘he said, she said’ nonsense.

Glassers derailed the whole thing superbly. On the original topic I’m still awaiting a solid reason as to why JRM isn’t homophobic, his opinions are not problematic and particularly how I’m somehow Im a hypocritical bigot for opposed JRM’s views.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 08:57 - Nov 20 with 1058 viewsBiGDonnie

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 19:54 - Nov 19 by monytowbray

You know a thread has really turned into a nightmare car crash when even the usual suspects steer clear and Callis comes out looking better than you.

Trust me, no one on has come out of this with any glory.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 11:44 - Nov 20 with 979 viewsitfcjoe

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 03:30 - Nov 20 by monytowbray

Glassers derailed the whole thing superbly. On the original topic I’m still awaiting a solid reason as to why JRM isn’t homophobic, his opinions are not problematic and particularly how I’m somehow Im a hypocritical bigot for opposed JRM’s views.

I can't square the circle that just because someone is religious they can deny rights to gay people (or try to) but that it isn't a 'bad thing'.

I have a bit more sympathy with the pro-life/abortion side as think that is a moral choice rather than purely religion and is used as a bit of a political football.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 14:05 - Nov 20 with 896 viewsSpruceMoose

Jacob Rees-Mogg on 11:44 - Nov 20 by itfcjoe

I can't square the circle that just because someone is religious they can deny rights to gay people (or try to) but that it isn't a 'bad thing'.

I have a bit more sympathy with the pro-life/abortion side as think that is a moral choice rather than purely religion and is used as a bit of a political football.

We should have left all that superstition back in the dark ages. The fact that made up beliefs with no scientific basis are still having a real, measurable and detrimental impact on the lives of UK citizens in the 21st century is actually pretty shameful in my opinion.

Organised religion and a large number of those who follow it are little more that lobbyists these days.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 14:33]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024