Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The key issues right now 11:39 - Nov 24 with 412 viewskizaitfc

Firstly and most obviously we need a more dominant striker as an outlet for us defensively it is very difficult to defend when you clear the ball it comes straight back at you.

Secondly and for me most annoyingly, we still have not found a championship quality right back. Been struggling to think when we last had a decent right back, been the failure of Mick and Hurst in fixing this.

Thirdly the balance in the midfield is still off we looked far better once Teddy came on, although i think part of this was down to Downes having an off game.

Finally, the wingers and full backs are not joining up as well as previous seasons not sure what the tactic currently is there.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The key issues right now on 11:46 - Nov 24 with 394 viewsWD19

I would add to that the quality of the set pieces. Waghorn on our set pieces and we would have got a result last night. If we are not creating a lot from open play then we need to make the most of the chances we get.
The key issues right now on 11:48 - Nov 24 with 388 viewsBlueBadger

The key issues right now on 11:46 - Nov 24 by WD19

I would add to that the quality of the set pieces. Waghorn on our set pieces and we would have got a result last night. If we are not creating a lot from open play then we need to make the most of the chances we get.

Oh god yeah, some of set-pieces, particularly first half were appalling. That short free kick on the edge of their box where Knudsen took a short one to Downes who then proceeded to faff around with it stands out in particular.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The key issues right now on 11:52 - Nov 24 with 378 viewsKeno

we could use a time machine to back to the end of My and NOT appoint Paul Wurst

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024