Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfers 18:51 - Nov 29 with 4619 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Who do you sign?

Discuss.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

on 20:02 - Nov 29 with 881 views_

January Transfers on 19:56 - Nov 29 by Harry_Palmer

Not at all, I just don't think he is what we need right now and he also happens to be at another club on a season long loan so unless you have knowledge that he is leaving Hull in January I don't think he is a realistic option.

Speaking of flimsy logic, what makes you think Morrison is remotely realistic seeing as he is a regular in a Brum side that are significantly better than us?

January Transfers on 20:08 - Nov 29 with 877 viewsHarry_Palmer

on 20:02 - Nov 29 by _

Sure, don't dispute that at all. I think Martin could do a job for us but I don't think he has been the same player now for a couple of years.

I would take definitely take Morrison here all day long but sadly I don't think he would take us

I suspect this is going to be our problem in January, actually attracting the type of players that are really going to improve us.
January Transfers on 20:13 - Nov 29 with 866 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

January Transfers on 19:47 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

It's focal point. And Martin is well past his best so I'd rather steer clear.

Its vocal if I want it to be vocal.

January Transfers on 20:14 - Nov 29 with 864 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

January Transfers on 19:47 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

It's focal point. And Martin is well past his best so I'd rather steer clear.

You'd rather we keep Knudsen so your opinion is slightly ropey anyway.

January Transfers on 20:15 - Nov 29 with 861 viewsMelford

January Transfers on 19:19 - Nov 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

Well it says he was born Bury St on Wiki, but its more than likely he could have actually grown up in Haverhill, quite possibly moved house at an early age.

Pretty much anyone in West Suffolk is born in Bury in the last 30 years. I was born in Sudbury but the maternity unit closed not long after that. Sudbury/Melford/Cornard/Glemsford/Haverhill/Clare are all born in Bury.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

January Transfers on 20:19 - Nov 29 with 856 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

January Transfers on 20:08 - Nov 29 by Harry_Palmer

Sure, don't dispute that at all. I think Martin could do a job for us but I don't think he has been the same player now for a couple of years.

I would take definitely take Morrison here all day long but sadly I don't think he would take us

I suspect this is going to be our problem in January, actually attracting the type of players that are really going to improve us.

Town can request to Derby at pursuing Martin even if he is at another club. Derby then ask Martin if he wants to go Town and if he says yes then on January 1st Derby cant use there recall option. Just like Graham is doing here. It comes down to the player.

The thing that we have in our advantage of Morrison is that; he is a local lad, born and raised in Suffolk, would imagine he then has family here, he is 30 now and probably has 2 contracts left in him, with us no having to pay a few for him we could offer a steady contract for him to return home. Football transfers do often take a lot of persuading by personal situations; look at Didzy.

January Transfers on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 852 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

January Transfers on 20:15 - Nov 29 by Melford

Pretty much anyone in West Suffolk is born in Bury in the last 30 years. I was born in Sudbury but the maternity unit closed not long after that. Sudbury/Melford/Cornard/Glemsford/Haverhill/Clare are all born in Bury.

Thanks for clearing that up.

January Transfers on 20:27 - Nov 29 with 839 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Get Luke Woolfenden and Josh Emmanuel asap. A big 'Ian Marshall/Paul Mariner type centre forward. Off load: Graham, Roberts, Spence, Nsiala, Nolan.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Login to get fewer ads

January Transfers on 20:32 - Nov 29 with 829 viewsSuperfrans

January Transfers on 19:01 - Nov 29 by ANNA3ROA

I hate to say it ......A NEW TEAM (No LOANS)

There is no way on earth we are going to sign a whole team of permanent players if we don’t know which league we are going to be in next season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

January Transfers on 21:01 - Nov 29 with 804 viewsANNA3ROA

January Transfers on 20:32 - Nov 29 by Superfrans

There is no way on earth we are going to sign a whole team of permanent players if we don’t know which league we are going to be in next season.

I am dreaming for a miracle..........
January Transfers on 21:05 - Nov 29 with 795 viewsSuperfrans

January Transfers on 21:01 - Nov 29 by ANNA3ROA

I am dreaming for a miracle..........

It would be bad business either way. The players we might need to pull us out of a relegation battle aren’t necessarily the players you might want to build a new team around.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

January Transfers on 21:45 - Nov 29 with 770 viewsHerbivore

January Transfers on 20:14 - Nov 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

You'd rather we keep Knudsen so your opinion is slightly ropey anyway.

As is Paul Lambert's in that case. I guess some lad on the internet who thinks it's vocal point knows best.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024