Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers in January 14:46 - Dec 11 with 4422 viewsnifty2000

I’ve heard from an inside source that both Peter Crouch and Charlie Adam will be joining in January on loan.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Transfers in January on 14:53 - Dec 11 with 3008 viewsBlueBadger

It's not real. It's something that someone on here made up, someone phoning Sport on Suffolk repeated and is now being given the 'my mate works at the club' treatment by the desperately attention-keen.

Honestly, with the amount of people on TWTD with 'mates at the club' I can' t believe that they're not Ipswich's biggest employer ahead of BT and the hospital.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 15:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Transfers in January on 14:55 - Dec 11 with 3004 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Transfers in January on 14:55 - Dec 11 with 3004 viewsJ2BLUE

The same sources who said we were signing Eisa and that Ross had turned down Sunderland?

Why bother with this?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Transfers in January on 15:03 - Dec 11 with 2965 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 14:55 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

The same sources who said we were signing Eisa and that Ross had turned down Sunderland?

Why bother with this?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Transfers in January on 15:09 - Dec 11 with 2955 viewsNoBru

Transfers in January on 14:53 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

It's not real. It's something that someone on here made up, someone phoning Sport on Suffolk repeated and is now being given the 'my mate works at the club' treatment by the desperately attention-keen.

Honestly, with the amount of people on TWTD with 'mates at the club' I can' t believe that they're not Ipswich's biggest employer ahead of BT and the hospital.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 15:09]

Do you have a job?
Transfers in January on 15:12 - Dec 11 with 2936 viewsSpruceMoose

Transfers in January on 15:09 - Dec 11 by NoBru

Do you have a job?

Yep, there's no way you're obsessed with badger, no sirree!

Bahahah what a clown. Never mind a job, do you have a life?!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 15:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Transfers in January on 15:14 - Dec 11 with 2923 viewsBlueBadger

Do you have a job?

Yes, I work in the ITFC 'that's b0llocks' office. Most of the job entails rubbishing obviously made up transfer rumours.

Transfers in January on 15:14 - Dec 11 with 2918 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 15:12 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

Yep, there's no way you're obsessed with badger, no sirree!

Bahahah what a clown. Never mind a job, do you have a life?!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 15:18]

I suspect that Wedding Photo Event Horizon is not far off here.

Login to get fewer ads

Transfers in January on 15:17 - Dec 11 with 2915 viewsSpruceMoose

Transfers in January on 15:14 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

I suspect that Wedding Photo Event Horizon is not far off here.

I love the pretense that they are a new poster, who just happens to have taken an instant dislike to you AND knows all about your posting history.

Transfers in January on 15:19 - Dec 11 with 2893 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 15:17 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

I love the pretense that they are a new poster, who just happens to have taken an instant dislike to you AND knows all about your posting history.

And has a COMPLETELY different posting style and isn't at all making the same spelling and grammar errors as Arsey does.

Transfers in January on 15:21 - Dec 11 with 2889 viewsNoBru

Transfers in January on 15:19 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

And has a COMPLETELY different posting style and isn't at all making the same spelling and grammar errors as Arsey does.

LOOL you two are a pair of idiots! You're like the Batman and Robin of the forum world, jumping on anyone who posts anything about transfer rumours... I for one would rather read a bogus transfer rumour than something from the sun newspaper which you morons quite clearly read.
Transfers in January on 15:23 - Dec 11 with 2875 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 15:21 - Dec 11 by NoBru

LOOL you two are a pair of idiots! You're like the Batman and Robin of the forum world, jumping on anyone who posts anything about transfer rumours... I for one would rather read a bogus transfer rumour than something from the sun newspaper which you morons quite clearly read.

All that logging in and out must be really tiring on the fingers.

Transfers in January on 15:24 - Dec 11 with 2880 viewsSpruceMoose

I mean, just reading anything at all seems like it would be quite the achievement for you, so we shouldn't really discourage you.

Transfers in January on 15:24 - Dec 11 with 2877 viewsNoBru

Transfers in January on 15:23 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

All that logging in and out must be really tiring on the fingers.

I'm done responding to you... keyboard warrior.
Transfers in January on 15:24 - Dec 11 with 2869 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 15:24 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

I mean, just reading anything at all seems like it would be quite the achievement for you, so we shouldn't really discourage you.

Pffft, reading is for lefties, snowflakes and experts. Rubbish.

Transfers in January on 15:27 - Dec 11 with 2867 viewsSpruceMoose

Transfers in January on 15:24 - Dec 11 by NoBru

And for that we can all be thankful. A good decision.

Transfers in January on 15:28 - Dec 11 with 2857 viewsNoBru

Transfers in January on 15:27 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

And for that we can all be thankful. A good decision.

You two... Zzzzzzz
Transfers in January on 15:31 - Dec 11 with 2825 viewsSpruceMoose

Transfers in January on 15:28 - Dec 11 by NoBru

You two... Zzzzzzz

Do you think you could be done responding to me too please?

Transfers in January on 15:32 - Dec 11 with 2818 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 15:24 - Dec 11 by NoBru

I'm the 'keyboard warrior' as opposed to the saddo who's only popped up to 'side' with Cobbler in his internet feud.

Transfers in January on 15:33 - Dec 11 with 2815 viewsBlueBadger

Transfers in January on 15:31 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

Do you think you could be done responding to me too please?

He's been 'done' talking to me for two days running now. Up there with TB in the 'run away forever then reappear the next day' stakes.

Transfers in January on 15:36 - Dec 11 with 2772 viewsWithnail

Do you have a job?

Toast maker.
Transfers in January on 15:38 - Dec 11 with 2767 viewsPhilTWTD

Transfers in January on 15:19 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

No evidence from our data that that this is a banned user and the account has been registered since 2014. This sort of finger-pointing is a bit of a pain in the backside, mainly as it's got wrong much of the time, and it's not like we've not asked for it to stop plenty of times.
Transfers in January on 15:38 - Dec 11 with 2756 viewsSpruceMoose

Transfers in January on 15:33 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

He's been 'done' talking to me for two days running now. Up there with TB in the 'run away forever then reappear the next day' stakes.

This place is a drug to some folks. The only meaningful contact with people they get I expect.

Transfers in January on 15:43 - Dec 11 with 2708 viewsJ2BLUE

You'd rather read a made up rumour? Really?

I don't think anyone takes the sun seriously so that's not a good comparison.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Transfers in January on 15:49 - Dec 11 with 2682 viewsNoBru

Transfers in January on 15:38 - Dec 11 by PhilTWTD

No evidence from our data that that this is a banned user and the account has been registered since 2014. This sort of finger-pointing is a bit of a pain in the backside, mainly as it's got wrong much of the time, and it's not like we've not asked for it to stop plenty of times.

Hopefully you can see the sort of c**p people have to put up with from these two clowns!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024