Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article about Blue Action 16:07 - Dec 17 with 2917 viewsBlue_Order

We were joined in S6 on Saturday by Simon Moyse (think he’s got an account on here but don’t know his username), who wrote this great piece about the group for his ‘Are you serious, Englishman?’ blog. Give it a ganders.

https://areyouseriousenglishman.wordpress.com/2018/12/16/ultras-in-suffolk-the-r

Article about Blue Action on 16:10 - Dec 17 with 2883 viewsReuser_is_God

Was the atmosphere good on Saturday?

I was so p1ssed that I don't remember.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Article about Blue Action on 16:14 - Dec 17 with 2845 viewsKieran_Knows

Keep up the good work gents.

Have you a game in mind for another 'display' as such?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Article about Blue Action on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 2762 viewsBurwell_Blue

That website is blooming awful.
Article about Blue Action on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 2752 viewsBlue_Order

Article about Blue Action on 16:10 - Dec 17 by Reuser_is_God

It was a bit of an effort to get people going at the start tbh, but it was decent second half. Could still be 10 times better, but we’ve always been prepared for it to take a while to really take off.
Suggestion on 16:44 - Dec 17 with 2730 viewsDyland

You've probably looked into this before. How about developing a group in the upper north and coordinate. Ideally towards the centre or further to the other side from where you are in the lower. Pockets across the upper north will join in songs. Where you are now is not very noisy e.g. in L block upper north. We can hear you of course, but the acoustics in SBR really are that bad.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Article about Blue Action on 16:44 - Dec 17 with 2726 viewsSlambo

Article about Blue Action on 16:10 - Dec 17 by Reuser_is_God

Why don't you come join us on Saturday mate..? What's your name anyway..? We've probably met as my season ticket is actually at the back of area 5 as well...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Article about Blue Action on 16:44 - Dec 17 with 2720 viewsBlue_Order

Article about Blue Action on 16:14 - Dec 17 by Kieran_Knows

Keep up the good work gents.

Have you a game in mind for another 'display' as such?

Plans are in progress, but we haven’t set a game yet.

If we get past Accrington and draw a big team at home, it’ll probably be then. A guaranteed full stand would make a card display much more effective than if there’s gaps all about the place.
Article about Blue Action on 16:47 - Dec 17 with 2695 viewsSlambo

Article about Blue Action on 16:37 - Dec 17 by Burwell_Blue

What's wrong with it..?

UPPA TOWEN!

Login to get fewer ads

Article about Blue Action on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 2687 viewsnorth_stand77

Article about Blue Action on 16:37 - Dec 17 by Burwell_Blue

Really?
Is that all you can say?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 16:50]
Suggestion on 16:57 - Dec 17 with 2657 viewsSlambo

Suggestion on 16:44 - Dec 17 by Dyland

You've probably looked into this before. How about developing a group in the upper north and coordinate. Ideally towards the centre or further to the other side from where you are in the lower. Pockets across the upper north will join in songs. Where you are now is not very noisy e.g. in L block upper north. We can hear you of course, but the acoustics in SBR really are that bad.

Upper North is a bit too 'out of sight, out of mind' to be honest. When we started, we had to make things easier for ourselves by basing ourselves where people are a/ able to stand, and b/ more likely to get involved in the chanting. It could only ever be in the North lower. Eventually we'll aim to reestablish ourselves in the middle, behind the goal...

UPPA TOWEN!

Suggestion on 17:07 - Dec 17 with 2621 viewsDyland

Suggestion on 16:57 - Dec 17 by Slambo

Upper North is a bit too 'out of sight, out of mind' to be honest. When we started, we had to make things easier for ourselves by basing ourselves where people are a/ able to stand, and b/ more likely to get involved in the chanting. It could only ever be in the North lower. Eventually we'll aim to reestablish ourselves in the middle, behind the goal...

Sure thing. One step at a time innit. And as you say, in these early days, with achievable objectives. Not such a silly idea for some of the old farts upstairs to help coordinate during some chants though. Plenty of people who like to watch from higher up and no shame to sing and get people going even if they're sitting half the time. I.e. p1ssed ;)

Keep up the good work.

Good read btw. The Brewers' Arms used to be a great haunt for underage drinking in the 1980s. Fags and pool and flat bitter. Aye.

Article about Blue Action on 17:09 - Dec 17 with 2615 viewsPendejo

Article about Blue Action on 16:39 - Dec 17 by Blue_Order

It was a bit of an effort to get people going at the start tbh, but it was decent second half. Could still be 10 times better, but we’ve always been prepared for it to take a while to really take off.

I thought overall the crowd got behind the team second half - WHOLE ground seemed to do so.

Only downside was that the left and right side of SBR lower were singing different songs at the same time... if there had been harmony the sound would have been awesome

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Article about Blue Action on 17:17 - Dec 17 with 2584 viewsBlue_Order

Article about Blue Action on 17:09 - Dec 17 by Pendejo

I thought overall the crowd got behind the team second half - WHOLE ground seemed to do so.

Only downside was that the left and right side of SBR lower were singing different songs at the same time... if there had been harmony the sound would have been awesome

Yeah there’s always that issue of the 2 sides singing different songs. We do try and carry them on when we hear songs coming from S5, but with trying to keep a constant noise going the whole game in our section, it’s difficult sometimes. And a lot of the time, by the time the songs reach our side, they’re dying out on the other side.

If we can get 20/30 proper committed lads by the end of the season, we’ll make our move to the middle at the start of next season, and hopefully that’ll help sort that issue out. Like you say, if the whole stand sang in unison, we could create a decent level of noise.
That's the thing on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 2580 viewsDyland

As commented in this thread though, you've got to start somewhere. The lads are to be commended. Maybe between all us regulars who do want a decent atmosphere we can be creative in ways of coordinating more of the ground bouncing.

Article about Blue Action on 17:19 - Dec 17 with 2577 viewsSlambo

Yeah, I must say, that was really noticeable on Saturday. Hopefully that will be remedied once we move to the middle...

UPPA TOWEN!

That's the thing on 17:39 - Dec 17 with 2523 viewsBlue_Order

That's the thing on 17:18 - Dec 17 by Dyland

As commented in this thread though, you've got to start somewhere. The lads are to be commended. Maybe between all us regulars who do want a decent atmosphere we can be creative in ways of coordinating more of the ground bouncing.

Start a group called Blue Reaction and we can chant at each other across the stand
That is actually brilliant on 17:57 - Dec 17 with 2472 viewsDyland

That's the thing on 17:39 - Dec 17 by Blue_Order

Start a group called Blue Reaction and we can chant at each other across the stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024