Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... 22:37 - Dec 17 with 1066 viewsBloots

....if they did all happen in January would seem to solve some immediate concerns.

Target man, additional strength at the back and an attacking full back option on the right.

Realistically it's probably the most we could hope for.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 22:40 - Dec 17 with 1030 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Id be happy with those 3

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 22:41 - Dec 17 with 1029 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The most we could hope for?

Why?

It will be a delicate balancing act getting sufficient numbers and quality in without it being a major rebuilding task and the consequent bedding in time we cannot afford.

The most I would hope for is Waghorn and Murphy with CCV and Messi but I am not sure ME will stretch the budget quite that far. Perhaps just Gio on loan?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 22:58 - Dec 17 with 988 viewsPhilTWTD

If there's anything in Marshall, and asked about and not convinced there is yet, then I think he'd be pencilled in for right-back, although his versatility would obviously be handy. I'm hearing four or five signings is the hope. I'd guess striker(although I wouldn't mind two in case we sign one and he gets injured in the first week), centre-half, right-back, centre midfield and winger.
Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 23:04 - Dec 17 with 931 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 22:58 - Dec 17 by PhilTWTD

If there's anything in Marshall, and asked about and not convinced there is yet, then I think he'd be pencilled in for right-back, although his versatility would obviously be handy. I'm hearing four or five signings is the hope. I'd guess striker(although I wouldn't mind two in case we sign one and he gets injured in the first week), centre-half, right-back, centre midfield and winger.

I would hope that if he is bringing 5 in to play, at least 1 (preferably2) are already used to playing here and with some of the rest of the team and that the others are experienced Championship players. Maybe one very good player with little experience could be afforded (especially if they are more a squad player than one to rely on week-in, week-out.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 23:07 - Dec 17 with 913 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Gestede, CCV and Marshall..... on 22:58 - Dec 17 by PhilTWTD

Think Marshall is just paper talk at the moment. but wouldnt bet against it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024