Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas will never play for us again 16:08 - Dec 31 with 12864 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Jonas will never play for us again on 13:53 - Jan 2 with 982 viewsCoastalblue

Jonas will never play for us again on 13:03 - Jan 2 by Mullet

I think Kenlock is an excellent wingback for his age and experience. But that puts him halfway between being a decent left midfielder and left back. His tendency to get caught over the top or too far up the pitch is a massive flaw.

Going forward his attacking instinct is decent on the overlap, but I wonder if he has say the trickery or delivery to do what someone like Lankester does?

Emmanuel is the baffling one for me. Does everything you could ask him to do in League 1, wins YPOTY and promotion, Hurst doesn't fancy him. Fair enough you think, but with another season down there how good would he be if retained and 1st choice?

I must confess I've seen very little of Emmanuel and so have no real notion of how good he is, but he must be 21/22 now?
Is it a case that his game didn't suit Mick, late developer or face not really fitting? To still be here at his age he must surely have something but it seems surprising that that he's not got more game time?

I guess he had Knudsen in front of him though lol

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Jonas will never play for us again on 14:41 - Jan 2 with 941 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jonas will never play for us again on 13:53 - Jan 2 by Coastalblue

I must confess I've seen very little of Emmanuel and so have no real notion of how good he is, but he must be 21/22 now?
Is it a case that his game didn't suit Mick, late developer or face not really fitting? To still be here at his age he must surely have something but it seems surprising that that he's not got more game time?

I guess he had Knudsen in front of him though lol

He’s a right back

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Jonas will never play for us again on 14:47 - Jan 2 with 933 viewsHarryWright

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:16 - Jan 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He got 7 assists last season, second most for us and one of the highest totals for left backs in the league. They didn’t come from just smashing it down the line

It seems that because McCarthy bought and played him people have decided he can’t be any good...

you're right, I suppose its fine to constantly surrender possession to the opposition then, silly me.
Jonas will never play for us again on 14:54 - Jan 2 with 920 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jonas will never play for us again on 14:47 - Jan 2 by HarryWright

you're right, I suppose its fine to constantly surrender possession to the opposition then, silly me.

Having more possession this season has certainly improved us, hasn’t it?

Knudsen has a higher pass completion % than Kenlock, btw
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 14:54]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Jonas will never play for us again on 15:07 - Jan 2 with 902 viewsagentp

Jonas will never play for us again on 14:54 - Jan 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Come on, C_HealyIsAPleasure, this is Ipswich. Facts mean nothing. ITFC#CONSPIRACY

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Jonas will never play for us again on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 817 viewsHarryWright

Jonas will never play for us again on 14:54 - Jan 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Who said anything about Kenlock? Hasn't improved results but even now I enjoy going to games more than the drab served up last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024