Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support 10:45 - Jan 7 with 1891 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35205/lambert-i-can-still-keep-town-up-w

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 10:56 - Jan 7 with 1844 viewswkj

Oh Paul... you do make me love you

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 11:15 - Jan 7 with 1780 viewsBluebell

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 10:56 - Jan 7 by wkj

Oh Paul... you do make me love you

Careful Moosey will be jealous.

I have to say I love him too (Lambert not Moosey ).

I believe all he says. Just needs ME to give the financial support.
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 11:16 - Jan 7 with 1775 viewswkj

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 11:15 - Jan 7 by Bluebell

Careful Moosey will be jealous.

I have to say I love him too (Lambert not Moosey ).

I believe all he says. Just needs ME to give the financial support.

Give over, you know you have Moose fever as much as the rest of us

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 12:02 - Jan 7 with 1668 viewsNo9

That's the call to Mr Evans then
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 12:07 - Jan 7 with 1651 viewsBenters2

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 12:02 - Jan 7 by No9

That's the call to Mr Evans then

Good luck with that.
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 13:34 - Jan 7 with 1521 viewshoppy

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 11:16 - Jan 7 by wkj

Give over, you know you have Moose fever as much as the rest of us

I think she just pays the basic £15.99 +vat rate, not all the extras you pay for...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 14:05 - Jan 7 with 1471 viewsNo9

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 12:07 - Jan 7 by Benters2

Good luck with that.

Good luck to whom?
It's PL who wants support
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 15:11 - Jan 7 with 1406 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 14:05 - Jan 7 by No9

Good luck to whom?
It's PL who wants support

I think Benters meant good luck to PL with that. And that was my first thought too. Although he was happy to hand over £2m to a rookie for Nisala & Nolan, so go figure. Anything could happen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 15:17 - Jan 7 with 1389 viewsMrTown

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 15:11 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

I think Benters meant good luck to PL with that. And that was my first thought too. Although he was happy to hand over £2m to a rookie for Nisala & Nolan, so go figure. Anything could happen.

Still having nightmares about that, as well as 1.6m for Jackson and 1.4m for Donacien/Harrison.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 16:34 - Jan 7 with 1311 viewsArthur_1975

Paul Lambert is the first manager to tell it how it is, since ME took over the club. He sees what the fans have know for years. I hope and pray he stays next season, whatever league we are in.
Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 16:55 - Jan 7 with 1274 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert: I Can Still Keep Town Up With Hard Work and Financial Support on 15:11 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

Seems to be about a 50 percent chance Evans will back you, it tends to help if you're young and flash rather than old and experienced though, so I'm not hopeful for Paul.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024