Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God sake all you melts....... 19:20 - Jan 12 with 1261 viewsBloodblue

.....please, please, please stay off here tonight. Also those who didn't go or couldn't make it and have or are posting anything remotely negative after that performance and result please be quiet just for tonight.

All things considered, we done well first half, sure it was scrappy at times but they made it so. Ironically they played, very similar to how we use to under MM. To say it was a game of two halves would be an understatement.

Glass half full opinion would be first half box to box not bad as usual, quite good at times, big difference was more assured at the back and the ball was sticking upfront more than before. Work in progress but very promising. Second half we didn't concede straight after the break and probably just as pleasing we didn't concede.

Aerial bombardment all second half was defended resolutely, fair play to all back four. Midfield non existent more the game went on, sloppy passing and panic seemed to be fanned by the crowd and the players lack of confidence, understandably so. I couldn't watch at times towards the end. Heart in mouth.

Bl00dy great isn't it. Awesome afternoon.

We couldn't could we?
For God sake all you melts....... on 19:24 - Jan 12 with 1223 viewswkj

Ugly Wins > Sexy Losses

Anything spoken moaning about the style of play at this stage is a waste of words. Good post.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

For God sake all you melts....... on 19:26 - Jan 12 with 1189 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well said

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

For God sake all you melts....... on 19:33 - Jan 12 with 1149 viewsNorthstaNder

Agreed. It was probably the hardest half of football I've had the "pleasure"of watching at Portman Road. But my god, what a vital 3 points!
For God sake all you melts....... on 19:51 - Jan 12 with 1065 viewsPecker

Bl00dy right. We deserve to revel in this. We can get use to this, it is going to happen a lot more regular from now on. We are staying up.
For God sake all you melts....... on 20:40 - Jan 12 with 952 viewsOxford_Blue

What is wrong with being critical, if it’s fair?
For God sake all you melts....... on 21:06 - Jan 12 with 897 viewswarkthisway

Obviously we all want a miracle to happen - but struggling to beat a poor Rotherham side at home with no efforts on target second half ? Lambert was lucky there - let’s see what happens when we play a half decent team - we need 3 straight wins and one or two of those signings looked distinctly average I’m afraid .

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024