Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen 22:01 - Jan 15 with 6572 viewsSchancheITFC

Is there still a chance he’ll sign the contract offered to him here. Personally I hope so, reckon he would relish playing with the new recruits.
Knudsen on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 1353 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen on 09:58 - Jan 21 by PositivelyPortman

You really are cretinous aren’t you.
I can see you on Friday night praying for a Elder slip up, and then gleefully tapping that reply out.
What a fan you’ve turned out to be. Cnüt

No, I was hoping for Town to pick up some much needed points. Something that would have been more likely if Jonas was playing ahead of Elder.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 12:41 - Jan 21 with 1340 views_

Knudsen on 12:38 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

No, I was hoping for Town to pick up some much needed points. Something that would have been more likely if Jonas was playing ahead of Elder.

Knudsen on 12:43 - Jan 21 with 1340 viewsPJH

Knudsen on 12:38 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

I thought Elder looked quite good against Rotherham and good at Blackburn for the first hour but if Jonas had given Blackburn the two goals that Elder did TWTD would have exploded.

I think that Jonas is the best LB currently on our books followed by Elder and then Kenlock but I do not expect Jonas to play next week but if he is still here when the transfer window closes then maybe he will be back in.
Knudsen on 12:47 - Jan 21 with 1325 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen on 12:43 - Jan 21 by PJH

I thought Elder looked quite good against Rotherham and good at Blackburn for the first hour but if Jonas had given Blackburn the two goals that Elder did TWTD would have exploded.

I think that Jonas is the best LB currently on our books followed by Elder and then Kenlock but I do not expect Jonas to play next week but if he is still here when the transfer window closes then maybe he will be back in.

I thought he was pretty meh against Rotherham. His use of the ball was poor and he didn't overlap well. Did okay defensively aside from hacking a few clearances straight out. Again, it was the kind of performance Jonas would have been slated for basically.

Knudsen on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 1306 viewsArnieM

Knudsen on 12:47 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

I thought he was pretty meh against Rotherham. His use of the ball was poor and he didn't overlap well. Did okay defensively aside from hacking a few clearances straight out. Again, it was the kind of performance Jonas would have been slated for basically.

But Elder’s not pertaining to be an International , is he ? He’s a kid learning his trade.

For what it’s worth Kenlock is better than both of them and should be in the side.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudsen on 13:30 - Jan 21 with 1294 viewsBluefish

on 12:41 - Jan 21 by _

This board is weird sometimes. On what basis are you judging Elder to be a better all round footballer? How many times have You seen him play? It is not inconceivable that he might be but it isn't really possible to tell yet and it waters down all debate on here when judgements are made because of what the fans want to be true opposed to what is true.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Knudsen on 13:31 - Jan 21 with 1295 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen on 13:21 - Jan 21 by ArnieM

But Elder’s not pertaining to be an International , is he ? He’s a kid learning his trade.

For what it’s worth Kenlock is better than both of them and should be in the side.

Lolz.

on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 1273 views_

Knudsen on 13:30 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

This board is weird sometimes. On what basis are you judging Elder to be a better all round footballer? How many times have You seen him play? It is not inconceivable that he might be but it isn't really possible to tell yet and it waters down all debate on here when judgements are made because of what the fans want to be true opposed to what is true.

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 1276 viewsBurwell_Blue

Zero chance.

Chambers contract has a 75%, yes, you read that correctly, 75% reduction in salary in the event of relegation. Knudsen is younger than Chambers and will get a better deal elsewhere. i image that his contract will have included the same contingency.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 14:06]
on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 1264 views_

Knudsen on 13:42 - Jan 21 by Burwell_Blue

Zero chance.

Chambers contract has a 75%, yes, you read that correctly, 75% reduction in salary in the event of relegation. Knudsen is younger than Chambers and will get a better deal elsewhere. i image that his contract will have included the same contingency.

Knudsen on 13:47 - Jan 21 with 1264 viewsArnieM

Knudsen on 13:42 - Jan 21 by Burwell_Blue

Zero chance.

...”Knudsen is older than Chambers” ?? Sorry have I misunderstood that?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudsen on 13:48 - Jan 21 with 1259 viewsBluefish

on 13:42 - Jan 21 by _

Please do I would be fascinated by your snap judgement that allowed you to make such a comment about a complete player.

on 13:51 - Jan 21 with 1252 views_

Knudsen on 13:48 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

Please do I would be fascinated by your snap judgement that allowed you to make such a comment about a complete player.

Knudsen on 13:53 - Jan 21 with 1240 viewsBluefish

on 13:51 - Jan 21 by _

Sorry i might have misplaced you as a poster I thought youbwere one that likes to and can discuss football. You seem to be saying you are more of a frimley type poster.

on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 1218 views_

Knudsen on 13:53 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

Sorry i might have misplaced you as a poster I thought youbwere one that likes to and can discuss football. You seem to be saying you are more of a frimley type poster.

Knudsen on 14:05 - Jan 21 with 1211 viewsBurwell_Blue

Knudsen on 13:47 - Jan 21 by ArnieM

...”Knudsen is older than Chambers” ?? Sorry have I misunderstood that?

No, I have typed it like a chimp.

Corrected.
Knudsen on 14:11 - Jan 21 with 1196 viewsBluefish

on 14:01 - Jan 21 by _

As I said I'm sorry. I had you now as a poster to have full on football debate with whixhbis probably why i have engaged. It probably sounds rude when i explain it but it seems you are more for casual assessments and snap judgements instead. I don't mean that to be as patronising as it sounds but I will adjust accordingly. Football debate with any depth to it on here is becoming hard to find.

on 14:15 - Jan 21 with 1191 views_

Knudsen on 14:11 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

As I said I'm sorry. I had you now as a poster to have full on football debate with whixhbis probably why i have engaged. It probably sounds rude when i explain it but it seems you are more for casual assessments and snap judgements instead. I don't mean that to be as patronising as it sounds but I will adjust accordingly. Football debate with any depth to it on here is becoming hard to find.

Knudsen on 14:15 - Jan 21 with 1191 viewsMrTown

on 14:01 - Jan 21 by _

Whether or not Elder is better all round footballer than Knudsen remains to be seen.

But what does not remain to be seen anymore is how p*ss poor Jonas Knudsen is technically, panic and can rarely striker the ball clean and straight.

So glad I will never have to watch him in a Town shirt again. Nothing against him personally by the way, he stuck up for a manager who was very loyal to him. PR wise was incredibly stupid but I don’t think anything he said was necessarily wrong.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024