Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 games with Lamberts players 12:20 - Jan 21 with 1533 viewsGerkensBeard

And some are now questioning lambert. Jesus Christ
At what stage should he get questioned....? on 12:22 - Jan 21 with 1527 viewsBloots

....do let us all know when it's acceptable.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

2 games with Lamberts players on 12:30 - Jan 21 with 1497 viewsMalcolmBlue

I thought Saturday's game was the first game this season where we actually didn't look out of place in the Championship. We actually looked threatening in the final third, which was nice for a change. The first goal conceded killed the game but it really could've gone either way up until that point. I thought it was great to see us actually pose a threat in open play for once and we didn't just have possession of the ball in our own half. The players linked up well, we looked more threatening going forwards and most importantly our striker hasn't been completely isolated for 90 mins.

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 12:36 - Jan 21 with 1464 viewsBobbychase

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 12:22 - Jan 21 by Bloots

....do let us all know when it's acceptable.

When he's had at least two transfer windows and a pre-season to work with.

If we decide we want to change managers again we really are a basket case club and deserve everything we get.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

2 games with Lamberts players on 12:41 - Jan 21 with 1449 viewsGerkensBeard

2 games with Lamberts players on 12:30 - Jan 21 by MalcolmBlue

I thought Saturday's game was the first game this season where we actually didn't look out of place in the Championship. We actually looked threatening in the final third, which was nice for a change. The first goal conceded killed the game but it really could've gone either way up until that point. I thought it was great to see us actually pose a threat in open play for once and we didn't just have possession of the ball in our own half. The players linked up well, we looked more threatening going forwards and most importantly our striker hasn't been completely isolated for 90 mins.

I agree. Bare in mind we also played one of the (if not) most settled sides in the league. Dack, Graham and Armstrong played all last and this season together.
Let’s see how we do against a side Saturday in transition from Bruce’s style to Smiths style. Not all rosy there
At what stage should he get questioned....? on 13:15 - Jan 21 with 1368 viewsSitfcB

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 12:36 - Jan 21 by Bobbychase

When he's had at least two transfer windows and a pre-season to work with.

If we decide we want to change managers again we really are a basket case club and deserve everything we get.

Hurst only had one window?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Yeah, let's see. (n/t) on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 1357 viewsBloots

2 games with Lamberts players on 12:41 - Jan 21 by GerkensBeard

I agree. Bare in mind we also played one of the (if not) most settled sides in the league. Dack, Graham and Armstrong played all last and this season together.
Let’s see how we do against a side Saturday in transition from Bruce’s style to Smiths style. Not all rosy there

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 1349 viewsFrimleyBlue

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 13:15 - Jan 21 by SitfcB

3 months of a window and managed to get rid of our best players

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 13:19 - Jan 21 with 1343 viewsjeera

Yes, but did enough damage for at least 2.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

At what stage should he get questioned....? on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 1343 viewsCoastalblue

You're right, but I'm not sure anybody would now deny it was anything other than a car crash of a window and it seems that problems on the field weren't Hurst's only problems.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

2 games with Lamberts players on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 1339 viewsElephantintheRoom

I think you will find Lambert is the football manager, not the PR manager. I don't think people questioning Lamberts rapid infusion of duds are necessarily doing any more than point out that PR aside, Lambert is doing worse than his predecessor.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

2 games with Lamberts players on 14:31 - Jan 21 with 1244 viewsGuthrum

2 games with Lamberts players on 13:21 - Jan 21 by ElephantintheRoom

I think you will find Lambert is the football manager, not the PR manager. I don't think people questioning Lamberts rapid infusion of duds are necessarily doing any more than point out that PR aside, Lambert is doing worse than his predecessor.

How is he doing worse (same number of points)?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

2 games with Lamberts players on 14:38 - Jan 21 with 1227 viewswkj

Im not questioning Lambert, but there are a couple of things I feel unrelated to players that are not quite idea, at least from the privileged position of a supporter.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024