Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Station Hotel open from 6am - 10/2/19 10:33 - Jan 16 with 990 viewsSitfcB

It’s wrong though that we don’t get a pub up there.

Always say it but they do get looked after down here whilst we get treated like sh!t up there.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Station Hotel open from 6am - 10/2/19 on 10:56 - Jan 16 with 916 viewsBasuco

Small minded, tin pot supposed city unable to cope with a sporting event comes to mind. A total boycott of their over priced low quality bar, alcoholic and non alcoholic in the away end would be a good way to get back at them in a small way, I find it very annoying that they are forcing us to buy from the crappy club bar.
Station Hotel open from 6am - 10/2/19 on 12:40 - Jan 16 with 765 viewsFreddies_Ears

Several pubs up there have been asked whether they will open for Town but all refused. The pub we used to go to stopped allowing away fans as the damage done to the premises outweighed the profit made. Not just Town, but we were a part of it.
Station Hotel open from 6am - 10/2/19 on 12:54 - Jan 16 with 715 viewsJoHnNnY

I said the same thing - we should treat them the same way, is disgusting double standed prejudice. If your football team was a chosen religion this would be all over the news.

Let’s heard them like cattle into the ground with no time to even p1ss or grab a bite to eat and drink outside the ground!!... makes me boil

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Station Hotel open from 6am - 10/2/19 on 13:44 - Jan 16 with 648 viewsHARRY10

Station Hotel open from 6am - 10/2/19 on 12:54 - Jan 16 by JoHnNnY

I said the same thing - we should treat them the same way, is disgusting double standed prejudice. If your football team was a chosen religion this would be all over the news.

Let’s heard them like cattle into the ground with no time to even p1ss or grab a bite to eat and drink outside the ground!!... makes me boil

You need to ask yourself why we are not welcome. Or ask the pubs that have declined to allow us in.

Then pop down to the Station Hotel and ask them to point out any damage scum fans have caused.

Work it out from there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024