Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert - Never a Penalty 17:16 - Jan 26 with 1542 viewsScottCandage

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:20 - Jan 26 with 1472 viewsTrequartista

I'm interested in the quote that we were the better team. I wonder if someone who went to the game could corroborate that, as the stats that say they had 23 shots on our goal with 13 on target would suggest otherwise.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:21 - Jan 26 with 1445 viewsNWBlue

Always has an excuse ready for another defeat. When was the last time any manager has said that the opposition were denied a stonewaller whilst his team got the softest penalty ever given in the history of the game?
Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:42 - Jan 26 with 1304 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:20 - Jan 26 by Trequartista

I'm interested in the quote that we were the better team. I wonder if someone who went to the game could corroborate that, as the stats that say they had 23 shots on our goal with 13 on target would suggest otherwise.

We were the better team second half. Not in the first though.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:53 - Jan 26 with 1209 viewsjas0999

Maybe not - but Villa should have been out of sight by the time that pen was awarded. Doesn’t make it right but, I don’t think overall we can have too many complaints. By no means the better side,
Lambert - Never a Penalty on 18:33 - Jan 26 with 1048 viewsSarge

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:21 - Jan 26 by NWBlue

Always has an excuse ready for another defeat. When was the last time any manager has said that the opposition were denied a stonewaller whilst his team got the softest penalty ever given in the history of the game?

You don’t like Lambert, we get it. But he hasn’t managed you in 7 years, let it go.
Lambert - Never a Penalty on 18:39 - Jan 26 with 1034 viewsbilllm

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:53 - Jan 26 by jas0999

Maybe not - but Villa should have been out of sight by the time that pen was awarded. Doesn’t make it right but, I don’t think overall we can have too many complaints. By no means the better side,

But they weren't out of sight, thats football and that's why he's fuming the dive was blatant cheating, and a crap descion by a crap ref
Lambert - Never a Penalty on 18:49 - Jan 26 with 1002 viewsHerbivore

Lambert - Never a Penalty on 17:20 - Jan 26 by Trequartista

I was there. A draw would've been about right overall.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024