Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
which loanee should miss out for saturday? 10:43 - Feb 1 with 592 viewspositivity

if bree's fit and ready to go, it's elder to miss out, offers very little over kenlock (or even knudsen), all the others offer something a bit different.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 10:44 - Feb 1 with 589 viewsSomethingBlue

Elder, who it turns out was a completely unnecessary signing and an unfortunate — for all parties — consequence of Knudsen's overoptimism. These things just keep on happening to us.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 10:56 - Feb 1 with 539 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I agree also it would be Elder to miss out. A shame, but it is what it is.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 10:58 - Feb 1 with 535 viewsKieran_Knows

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 10:44 - Feb 1 by SomethingBlue

Elder, who it turns out was a completely unnecessary signing and an unfortunate — for all parties — consequence of Knudsen's overoptimism. These things just keep on happening to us.

I wouldn't say Elder was an unnecessary signing. Knudsen was sold the bright lights of the Bundesliga (or somewhere along those lines), and Lambert acted accordingly.

Seems to me that PL is quite p*ssed off about it, and I'll be surprised if Knudsen is involved again this season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 11:13 - Feb 1 with 514 viewspositivity

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 10:58 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

I wouldn't say Elder was an unnecessary signing. Knudsen was sold the bright lights of the Bundesliga (or somewhere along those lines), and Lambert acted accordingly.

Seems to me that PL is quite p*ssed off about it, and I'll be surprised if Knudsen is involved again this season.

it's a hard one, if we hadn't got elder, sod's law would say that knudsen would've moved and kenlock would've picked up an injury!

shame we couldn't have got elder for a month with the possibility of an extension (or kept donacien instead as cover, played for accrington on the left last year)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 11:17 - Feb 1 with 501 viewsbluewein

Chalobah's ability to turn and run into trouble and fail to play a five yard pass is certainly "different"...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

which loanee should miss out for saturday? on 11:18 - Feb 1 with 491 viewsPecker

Has to be Elder. Shame for him, but what can we do. The others offer options whereas we are covered at left back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024