Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Albert Finney 14:05 - Feb 8 with 899 viewsSuperfrans

If anyone hasn't seen Saturday Night Sunday Morning, give yourself a treat this weekend and check it out. An absolutely superb film, too rarely mentioned as one of the all time great films - with one of the great performances from Albert Finney.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

RIP Albert Finney on 14:17 - Feb 8 with 872 viewschicoazul

Albert Finished
Albert Finis

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

RIP Albert Finney on 14:20 - Feb 8 with 861 viewsDeano69

Was only saying to mrs deano earlier this week (when watching Skyfall on the box),what a great voice he has. As well as being a great actor.

RIP

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

RIP Albert Finney on 15:03 - Feb 8 with 834 viewsRomeo4

Thanks. Will look that one up. I liked him in Millers Crossing. He had such a presence on screen. Even brought some gravitas to Oceans 12 with a minor part. RIP.
RIP Albert Finney on 00:41 - Feb 9 with 761 viewsbritbiker

He played Daddy Warbucks in the musical Annie. Bizarrely he died on the very day my 10 year old niece played the role of Annie for the first time at Manchester opera house. Just got in from watching her on stage. Incredible that at 10 years old she is playing alongside Anita Dobson. She had never had a role on stage until this week. A star in the making.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024