Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalties 17:40 - Feb 16 with 1468 viewstractorboy7777

A few of credible shouts for one today but again no.

I make it 1 in at least 79

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Penalties on 17:50 - Feb 16 with 1433 viewsBrianTablet

But what percentage of our games are we in the opposition penalty area?

1%?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 17:50]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Penalties on 20:51 - Feb 16 with 1298 viewsWickets

No didnt see one really, maybe the hand ball was 1/2 a shout but although the defenders arm was raised he was very close to the kicker, think it was Judge ?
Penalties on 21:05 - Feb 16 with 1278 viewsPinewoodblue

Any Norwich fan will tell you being awarded penalty is over rated. They have been awarded six this season and missed five of them.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Penalties on 22:21 - Feb 16 with 1183 viewspatrickswell

It’s actually 2 in our last 34 league games. Waghorn (sigh) scored on the last day of last season, Sears scored in Lambert’s first game, vs Preston.
Penalties on 12:32 - Feb 17 with 994 viewsSteve_M

Not really very much the looked credible to me. The one where Keane flicked it up definitely hit a hand but, given Keane didn't know where the ball was going, the defender couldn't do much about it.

Judge and Bishop running into the area will give us more likelihood of drawing fouls.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Penalties on 12:46 - Feb 17 with 971 viewsLankHenners

Penalties on 12:32 - Feb 17 by Steve_M

Not really very much the looked credible to me. The one where Keane flicked it up definitely hit a hand but, given Keane didn't know where the ball was going, the defender couldn't do much about it.

Judge and Bishop running into the area will give us more likelihood of drawing fouls.

One I thought we could have had was in the first half when a flying leg caught Nolan at knee height which stopped him from getting onto the ball. If he'd have gone down rather than stay on his feet he'd have given the ref a decision to make, and if he'd have given it it would have been a clearer pen than some of the ones we've had go against us recently.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024