Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is pretty poor from Man U 17:48 - Feb 27 with 1318 viewsDubtractor

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/27/manchester-united-tell-panini-c

Any players of Konami Pro Evo over the years will appreciate the player names!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is pretty poor from Man U on 22:34 - Feb 27 with 1053 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In my opinion, they (the couple doing the drawings) should continue.

If the club decide to push it to prosecution, it would be a massive own goal and they should argue that they have not used any of the actual names or images.

Ultimately, were they to lose the case, the potential damages would be tiny from the club's perspective and the couple would be unable to pay. The publicity for them could be a real positive for them.

At the very least they should seek free legal advice on how to ensure they can continue without infringing any actual copyrights. I can't see how you can copyright image so no one can caricature it without permission. Trump would have a field day if it were possible.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This is pretty poor from Man U on 06:40 - Feb 28 with 934 viewsm14_blue

Football has eaten itself
This is pretty poor from Man U on 07:43 - Feb 28 with 834 viewschicoazul

This is pretty poor from Man U on 06:40 - Feb 28 by m14_blue

Football has eaten itself

Not really. The pair of them are pretty thick to think they can get away with imitating the trademark of one of the biggest brands in the world even if it is for "charideee"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This is pretty poor from Man U on 11:41 - Feb 28 with 696 viewsChampionship

Don't legal cases set precedents? Is this heavy handed approach simply to stop future copyright infringers referring back to this case?

Might be completely wrong, just a theory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024