Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you can't score, then you are in trouble. 18:16 - Mar 2 with 530 viewscbower

Jesus, we had enough chances to take that game even having let in 2 soft goals. We simply are not clinical enough. Chambo's late miss was a sitter. Somehow, from somewhere, for next season we need a finisher.

bluescouser

If you can't score, then you are in trouble. on 18:19 - Mar 2 with 513 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had that trouble as a teenager. But in hindsight all my problems started when I started scoring.

(You're right of course).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you can't score, then you are in trouble. on 18:19 - Mar 2 with 510 viewsDubtractor

Yep, I've mentioned here and elsewhere, if we had a striker worth the name we'd have won that comfortably today.

We've neither anyone clinical, nor someone that sniffs out chances.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If you can't score, then you are in trouble. on 18:20 - Mar 2 with 497 viewsGeoffSentence

That's it, it's the lack of goals. We made enough chances today but couldn't put them away in part thanks to their keeper who had a good game.

Their last goal kind of summed it up though, it was in the same position that one of our ginger lads had a chance in the first half after Quaner's run, but their chap was calm and just slotted it away under Bart, whereas ours, though decent enough, was more rushed and at a good height for the keeper.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you can't score, then you are in trouble. on 18:20 - Mar 2 with 491 viewsMullysplace1

If you can't score, then you are in trouble. on 18:19 - Mar 2 by Dubtractor

Yep, I've mentioned here and elsewhere, if we had a striker worth the name we'd have won that comfortably today.

We've neither anyone clinical, nor someone that sniffs out chances.

Strikers cost money, Oh wait..........
If you can't score, then you are in trouble. on 18:20 - Mar 2 with 489 viewsAYACCA

Agreed, if you cant score then at best you're going to get a nil nil draw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024