Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Tilt 10:01 - Mar 7 with 4080 viewsBehindBlueEyes

I wonder if things would have turned out any differently this season had ME stumped up the money for Tilt rather than going for the cheaper option in Nsiala? Having Tilt, Chambers, Pennington & keeping Woolfy here would have made us a lot stronger in the centre.

Hindsight eh? A wonderful thing.

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Curtis Tilt on 12:53 - Mar 7 with 570 viewsTractorCam

Curtis Tilt on 11:37 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

Yes, but he's given some smashing interviews and lots of old ITFC players have had some lovely lunches.

What is it with fans and slating this sort of stuff?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Curtis Tilt on 13:07 - Mar 7 with 551 viewsVaughan8

Hes hardly setting the world alight in League 1 is he?

I'm sure he would have just been another Nisala unfortunately. We will never know. I'm glad we didn't waste Millions on him anyway!
Curtis Tilt on 13:12 - Mar 7 with 544 viewsBlueBadger

Curtis Tilt on 12:53 - Mar 7 by TractorCam

What is it with fans and slating this sort of stuff?

It's all very nice and everything but it starts to look a bit hollow if we're still rubbish on the pitch. What amazes me is that people will still appear to value it more than actual results on the pitch.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Curtis Tilt on 13:18 - Mar 7 with 534 viewsRadlett_blue

Curtis Tilt on 13:12 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

It's all very nice and everything but it starts to look a bit hollow if we're still rubbish on the pitch. What amazes me is that people will still appear to value it more than actual results on the pitch.

Lambert has been given a free pass because the consensus is that he inherited a rubbish squad from Hurst, which he hasn't been able or allowed to improve much in January.
Hence the good PR plus trying to play slightly better football win him a few Brownie points.
Next season will be the real test, especially as with 20 players out of contract, it will be a squad largely of Lambert's choosing.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Curtis Tilt on 13:19 - Mar 7 with 534 viewsfooters

Curtis Tilt on 13:12 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

As I've said before, not even PL can make chocolate cake out of sh1t.

If you can think of a better manager who could or would have done, let us know.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Curtis Tilt on 13:25 - Mar 7 with 518 viewsBlueBadger

Curtis Tilt on 13:18 - Mar 7 by Radlett_blue

Lambert has been given a free pass because the consensus is that he inherited a rubbish squad from Hurst, which he hasn't been able or allowed to improve much in January.
Hence the good PR plus trying to play slightly better football win him a few Brownie points.
Next season will be the real test, especially as with 20 players out of contract, it will be a squad largely of Lambert's choosing.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely being a bit unfair. Blame Roy Keane for my aversion to Lovely Press Conferences.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Curtis Tilt on 13:28 - Mar 7 with 510 viewsBlueBadger

Curtis Tilt on 13:19 - Mar 7 by footers

As I've said before, not even PL can make chocolate cake out of sh1t.

If you can think of a better manager who could or would have done, let us know.

I know I'm being somewhat unfair and he should definitely keep the job through next season but I'm afraid that glossy PR from ITFC managers has been forever ruined by Roy Keane for me.

Curtis Tilt on 13:34 - Mar 7 with 503 viewsfooters

Curtis Tilt on 13:28 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

I know I'm being somewhat unfair and he should definitely keep the job through next season but I'm afraid that glossy PR from ITFC managers has been forever ruined by Roy Keane for me.

He did do a good presser.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024