Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick 12:01 - Mar 10 with 7149 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I wasn't a Mick outer, but agreed that his race was run.

I think part of the problem for mick was that in the 5 years he was at PR fans of all clubs changed a little.

He took the booing personally, and although I'm against booing, it's something that happens at every club. If mick does get another club job at any point, he'll probably find that all clubs have an element of boo boys, not just ipswich.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Mick on 13:04 - Mar 11 with 868 viewsReuser_is_God

Mick on 06:57 - Mar 11 by harlingblue

He lost us as supporters when he put out a reserve team against Man United in a cup game, 8,000 supporters paid good money to support our club, he let us down, by poor team selection, couldn't give a f..k about us supporters or the game.
That was Mick, take you as you like me.
In the end, I thankyou for keeping us, boring me, in The Championship, I have had enough, if we need to play in League One, I trust that we have a good manager, a strong youth leader in Brian Glugg to have the players ready to suppliment our first team for a solid push for promotion.

He didn't lose the support that night.

He did however, more importantly, piss some of his senior players off.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mick on 13:11 - Mar 11 with 857 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mick on 13:04 - Mar 11 by Reuser_is_God

He didn't lose the support that night.

He did however, more importantly, piss some of his senior players off.

Yep this. They obviously got over it given how long those key players stayed at the club however there definitely seemed to be an impact - we only took 3 points from the next 6 league games. Given that we ended up missing the playoffs by 5 points that was potentially vital

At best, the decision to rotate completely failed to pay off

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Mick on 04:03 - Mar 12 with 783 viewsharlingblue

Mick on 08:54 - Mar 11 by artsbossbeard

Getting annoyed about a glory hunting cup game with added half and half scarf purchasing isn't the best anti Mick argument ever.

I was not getting annoyed, and my post was not about glory hunting, it was just the start of the MM and fans divide. I went to that game, we were top of the table, and never really recovered our form after that game. Amen to that, it's in the past, we move on.
Mick on 05:12 - Mar 12 with 777 viewsMrTown

Great at getting results.

Awful entertainment value, and I mean truly awful, wouldn’t pay a fiver to watch his teams but would happily check the scores at 5 o’clock and would be satisfied then.

But that’s not football.

Terrible at PR.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Mick on 09:46 - Mar 12 with 728 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick on 05:12 - Mar 12 by MrTown

Awful entertainment value, and I mean truly awful, wouldn’t pay a fiver to watch his teams but would happily check the scores at 5 o’clock and would be satisfied then.

But that’s not football.

Terrible at PR.

"MrTown".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Mick on 09:57 - Mar 12 with 709 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mick on 05:12 - Mar 12 by MrTown

But that’s not football.

Terrible at PR.

When did you stop going under McCarthy?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Mick on 10:20 - Mar 12 with 687 viewsPJH

Mick on 09:57 - Mar 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

When did you stop going under McCarthy?

Maybe he got in for free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024