Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... 17:37 - Mar 16 with 1233 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I only discovered them today.

Surely if someone has a massively negative site score they should be seen as bad for the forum and removed or put on probation.

Even my score is positive, so that suggests someone with a negative score must be a serious nob!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 1206 viewsSpruceMoose

I agree! Slip into negative and through the moon door you go.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:40 - Mar 16 with 1202 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A negative score often means people disagree with their opinions.

I think we should be careful about deciding right to post based on whether they are the acceptable point of view.

Admin tend to deal with people if they are abusive or clearly causing unnecessary confrontation. I think they do that pretty well. Unfortunately, many of us can get easily drawn into petty name calling at times but we should all be prepared to hear different points of view. To shut down that debate is not healthy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:44 - Mar 16 with 1173 viewsJ2BLUE

When Gav archived some of the posts, I lost 11,000 up votes.

I will NEVER forgive him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:45 - Mar 16 with 1171 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:44 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

When Gav archived some of the posts, I lost 11,000 up votes.

I will NEVER forgive him.

Yeah yeah and I lost 1,000,000...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:47 - Mar 16 with 1156 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:45 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

Yeah yeah and I lost 1,000,000...

Down votes? I believe it.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:48 - Mar 16 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:47 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

Down votes? I believe it.

You didn't think I meant up votes did you? How am I supposed to maintain a positive balance with Grimbot stalking me!?

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:52 - Mar 16 with 1136 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:48 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

You didn't think I meant up votes did you? How am I supposed to maintain a positive balance with Grimbot stalking me!?

I think you should meet up with him, apologise for being such a brute and offer a hug.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:54 - Mar 16 with 1129 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:52 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

I think you should meet up with him, apologise for being such a brute and offer a hug.

I get precious time in the UK. I'm not wasting it!

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:56 - Mar 16 with 1117 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 17:40 - Mar 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

A negative score often means people disagree with their opinions.

I think we should be careful about deciding right to post based on whether they are the acceptable point of view.

Admin tend to deal with people if they are abusive or clearly causing unnecessary confrontation. I think they do that pretty well. Unfortunately, many of us can get easily drawn into petty name calling at times but we should all be prepared to hear different points of view. To shut down that debate is not healthy.

Idve thought it's a useful indicator though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:07 - Mar 16 with 1080 viewsbobwya

Excuse my Ignorance but where are they?
TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:09 - Mar 16 with 1062 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:07 - Mar 16 by bobwya

You have to subscribe to SpruceMoose Analytics. For $15.99 a month we send you a yearly breakdown of your posting performance.

Alternatively click your username above your picture. You have a score of 131.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 18:10]

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:10 - Mar 16 with 1053 viewsJ2BLUE

A net total of up and down votes across the site. Yours are:

Site Scores
Forum Votes: 58
Comment Votes: 73
Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 131

Which means you probably don't post much and have a life in the real world. Or you talk complete rubbish

Truly impaired.

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:10 - Mar 16 with 1059 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you look on your own profile page, you see them on the right hand side. I guess it's the sum total of your up and down votes.

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:10 - Mar 16 with 1049 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:10 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

A net total of up and down votes across the site. Yours are:

Site Scores
Forum Votes: 58
Comment Votes: 73
Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 131

Which means you probably don't post much and have a life in the real world. Or you talk complete rubbish

Exactly. There's no real pride in a high score!

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:18 - Mar 16 with 1025 viewsbobwya

TWTD Site Scores - Question for Admins... on 18:10 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

If you look on your own profile page, you see them on the right hand side. I guess it's the sum total of your up and down votes.

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024