Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. 15:00 - Mar 22 with 4776 viewsPecker

I demand it.
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:45 - Mar 22 with 1337 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:43 - Mar 22 by XYZ

That's a bit of a "ooh, look, they drink Costa so they can't really be anti-capitalist" argument isn't it?

I'm not the one showing off my left wing credentials!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:47 - Mar 22 with 1337 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:37 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

The 'fight neo-liberalism by exposing yourself to the full unfettered version of it' faction are always an interesting lot.

Message from the future.....when you follow your model forward and end up here with global governance I can assure you they are not interested in your wish to be heard.
.....oh and it's still neo-con, always has been and always will be....bloody rebranding.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:56 - Mar 22 with 1327 viewsXYZ

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:45 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

I'm not the one showing off my left wing credentials!

How do ethical anti-capitalists access the internet in rural Suffolk these days?

Sealand Telecom?
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 1325 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:56 - Mar 22 by XYZ

How do ethical anti-capitalists access the internet in rural Suffolk these days?

Sealand Telecom?

Broadband Pigeons.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:59 - Mar 22 with 1325 viewsblueislander

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 15:54 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not a clue have you....you forgot the roles of Deutschebank, Goldman Sachs, the Euro etc in breaking Greece....but I know you like to keep your stories simple!
Greece wasn't bailed out, French and German banks were.

http://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2011/06/greece-its-all-about-bailing-out-french-and-ge
Telling the French and the German tax payers they are going to have to bail out the ‘feckless and lazy Greeks’ deflects a great deal of the anger away from the politicians in Paris and Berlin and keeps any blame at all away from French and German Banks. And that is the point of the whole painful, unfair and undemocratic Greek bail-out charade.

"The way the French and German bankers and State want the story told is that Greece is insolvent and her put upon neighbors are standing firm shouldering great costs to help them in their hour of need — even though they are lazy and don’t deserve it.

They way the French and German banks do not want the story told is that they, the banks, made private debt deals with Greek developers, Greek cities and municipalities, Greek Banks and the Greek state — PRIVATE deals — lent money, bought bonds — because being risky they offered a ‘good return’ and then got burned when Greece could not pay. Then, instead of taking the losses just as in the good times they happily took the profits, they cried, ‘the sky will fall’, and insisted that someone make sure all their bad private debts were settled in full buy someone, anyone they didn’t care who. Bad French and German bank loans are being paid off by Greek tax payers, destroying Greek civil society, whether they were ever involved with the loans or not."

Edit....if you and Spruce are regarded as 'left' nowadays then god help us!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 15:56]

As usual Bankster gives us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:39 - Mar 22 with 1307 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 15:00 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

LOL

Good one.

I don't think some of them have got the joke. Is this going to be my first 10 pager, or will I have to wait for another time?
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:39 - Mar 22 with 1304 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:39 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I don't think some of them have got the joke. Is this going to be my first 10 pager, or will I have to wait for another time?

You need to put something more controversial out there.

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:47 - Mar 22 with 1303 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:39 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

You need to put something more controversial out there.

Like what? I am not very good at this and I am relatively new to this board, so not fully up with the rules. Do I say something like May out? Is that strong enough oh dear friend of mine?
Login to get fewer ads

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:52 - Mar 22 with 1300 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:47 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Like what? I am not very good at this and I am relatively new to this board, so not fully up with the rules. Do I say something like May out? Is that strong enough oh dear friend of mine?

Nah. You need something that really divides people. Like Pablo or Kuqi. Or something about white privilege. What could be fun is if you post your thoughts on anti-vaxxers.

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:56 - Mar 22 with 1298 viewsBlueBadger

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 16:47 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Message from the future.....when you follow your model forward and end up here with global governance I can assure you they are not interested in your wish to be heard.
.....oh and it's still neo-con, always has been and always will be....bloody rebranding.

Ah, we're into tinfoil hat territory now, then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:57 - Mar 22 with 1298 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:52 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Nah. You need something that really divides people. Like Pablo or Kuqi. Or something about white privilege. What could be fun is if you post your thoughts on anti-vaxxers.

"anti-vaxxers"? Sorry I'm not very good at this. I live a very sheltered life. How about rice pudding or trifle?
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:57 - Mar 22 with 1297 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:57 - Mar 22 by Pecker

"anti-vaxxers"? Sorry I'm not very good at this. I live a very sheltered life. How about rice pudding or trifle?

What do you do for a living Mr Peck?

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:01 - Mar 22 with 1295 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:57 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

What do you do for a living Mr Peck?

I am a logistics manager. So how about a 14 tonner or an artic?
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:02 - Mar 22 with 1294 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:01 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I am a logistics manager. So how about a 14 tonner or an artic?

How much would that cost to post to America?

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:06 - Mar 22 with 1290 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:02 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

How much would that cost to post to America?

Post? I could drive one over for you? Not sure of the cost as we only deliver to mainland Britain. I would imagine $3,000 would cover it.
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:07 - Mar 22 with 1288 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:06 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Post? I could drive one over for you? Not sure of the cost as we only deliver to mainland Britain. I would imagine $3,000 would cover it.

I don't think there's bridge or a tunnel. I guess you could go the long way, over Russia and down through Canada. Would that increase the cost at all?

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:13 - Mar 22 with 1287 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:07 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

I don't think there's bridge or a tunnel. I guess you could go the long way, over Russia and down through Canada. Would that increase the cost at all?

There are plenty of container ships going your way. I have many contacts so could get a good deal. They would probably look like minis compared to the trucks you have over there.
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:15 - Mar 22 with 1284 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:13 - Mar 22 by Pecker

There are plenty of container ships going your way. I have many contacts so could get a good deal. They would probably look like minis compared to the trucks you have over there.

Yeah, but I don't want to risk bumping into Fergal at the docks when I go to collect it.

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:17 - Mar 22 with 1280 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:15 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, but I don't want to risk bumping into Fergal at the docks when I go to collect it.

Don't worry, he is in Maidenhead. I am worried that we might be hogging the board. Phil/Gav might tell us off?
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:18 - Mar 22 with 1278 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:17 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Don't worry, he is in Maidenhead. I am worried that we might be hogging the board. Phil/Gav might tell us off?

Maybe you should tell Phil and Gav to suck your fat one, if they have a go at you I mean.

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:37 - Mar 22 with 1273 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:18 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Maybe you should tell Phil and Gav to suck your fat one, if they have a go at you I mean.

I'm not that brave. You see that one who down voted without explanation. It is just wrong.
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:44 - Mar 22 with 1266 viewsWeWereZombies

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 17:57 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Rice pudding or trifle - that blows Shefki/Pablo, Cheddar/Stilton, Remain/Leave out of the water. I am in meltdown even trying to imagine a life without either of those. Gonna have to go away and do a pros and cons list with weightings for each factor on both - your cruelty knows no bounds.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:54 - Mar 22 with 1254 viewsPecker

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:44 - Mar 22 by WeWereZombies

Rice pudding or trifle - that blows Shefki/Pablo, Cheddar/Stilton, Remain/Leave out of the water. I am in meltdown even trying to imagine a life without either of those. Gonna have to go away and do a pros and cons list with weightings for each factor on both - your cruelty knows no bounds.

I am in SpruceMoose's camp now. Turning hardcore. Sorry if it blew your mind.
CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:55 - Mar 22 with 1252 viewsSpruceMoose

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:54 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I am in SpruceMoose's camp now. Turning hardcore. Sorry if it blew your mind.

How about this subject, seeing as you love a bit of medical discussion?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/22/ad-watchdog-orders-homeopaths-or

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:56 - Mar 22 with 1252 viewsfooters

CANCEL BREXIT NOW. on 18:44 - Mar 22 by WeWereZombies

Does the trifle have those finger biscuit things at the bottom? I'm mainly in the rice pudding camp for now. Hot or cold, with a big lump of strawberry jam. Lovely.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 18:59]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024