Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert 20:13 - Mar 30 with 1195 viewsWickets

Did i dream this up or did our owner confirm that PL would be our manager next season?
Paul Lambert on 20:14 - Mar 30 with 1166 viewsbackwaywhen

No ....new Celtic manager, he is going home !
Paul Lambert on 20:15 - Mar 30 with 1158 viewsMullet

I thought that too. But then he hadn't sold us then, so if that's happened in the interim you can see grounds for this conspiracy at least.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Paul Lambert on 20:15 - Mar 30 with 1152 viewsWhymarkmariner

If there is a takeover M.E. won't have any say in who's manager.
Paul Lambert on 20:16 - Mar 30 with 1136 viewsWickets

Paul Lambert on 20:14 - Mar 30 by backwaywhen

No ....new Celtic manager, he is going home !

But thats NOT ansering the question !
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 20:17]
Paul Lambert on 20:20 - Mar 30 with 1088 viewsWickets

Paul Lambert on 20:15 - Mar 30 by Mullet

I thought that too. But then he hadn't sold us then, so if that's happened in the interim you can see grounds for this conspiracy at least.

And the fact that no news on season tickets , adds to that i suppose but we have no evidence to suppose that is happening just quesswork ?
Paul Lambert on 20:26 - Mar 30 with 1025 viewsHARRY10

Paul Lambert on 20:20 - Mar 30 by Wickets

And the fact that no news on season tickets , adds to that i suppose but we have no evidence to suppose that is happening just quesswork ?

I expect Lambert has found what his predeccesors have done.... the Evans is not really that committed and still imagines that the 'right' appointment here or there is enough.

No overall strategy beyond some vacuous stuff in a 5 point plan. With no means to follow it up.

As long as Evans is here we will continue to slide.
Paul Lambert on 23:04 - Mar 30 with 709 viewshadleighboyblue

Paul Lambert on 20:26 - Mar 30 by HARRY10

I expect Lambert has found what his predeccesors have done.... the Evans is not really that committed and still imagines that the 'right' appointment here or there is enough.

No overall strategy beyond some vacuous stuff in a 5 point plan. With no means to follow it up.

As long as Evans is here we will continue to slide.

Something is definitely up , the body language during and after the game was very different today .

Whatever is going on , ME needs to say something to clear the air before the ST renewals are out …………….could it be there was a relegation clause in PL's contract ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024