Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demonstrating today 12:26 - Apr 13 with 873 viewsthebooks

Won't happen, but should. No doubt we'll all be singing "Everything's going to be alright" and clapping along, and making a virtue of not being like all those other nasty clubs.

PL will say how wonderful we are and how we deserve more after the match.

I read on here there's no point in demonstrating because we're stuck with ME, or there's no real alternative. That's weird. The fact there is no alternative is just another symptom of our decline.

The club has been run into the ground over the last decade; that, in and of itself, is reason to demonstrate.

(I'm assuming we'll be relegated today, of course...)
Demonstrating today on 12:30 - Apr 13 with 853 views66notout

Demonstrate? Our lot are more likely to organise a whip-round to send him and his staff on an exotic holiday. That's the least he deserves for 'reuniting' the club and its supporters.
Demonstrating today on 12:31 - Apr 13 with 839 viewsfooters

All you bedsheet brigade do is post about it. None of you ever has the nous or balls to actually do it.

Do it.

Who's stopping you?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 12:32]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Demonstrating today on 12:42 - Apr 13 with 800 viewsBobbychase

If people want to sing things like "Evans, get your chequebook out" then that's fine. Protesting against his mismanagement of the club doesn't help us. Protest should have an end game in mind - just venting because you're angry we're going down doesn't really solve much. We're ALL angry we're going down.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Demonstrating today on 12:52 - Apr 13 with 758 viewsIllinoisblue

We’ll see you demonstrating today then?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024