Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all you left leaning remainers 12:00 - Apr 15 with 14977 viewsgazzer1999

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1114369/eu-news-brexit-latest-theresa-may-labo
This man spoke a lot of truth, and spent a large part of his life wanting to come out of the EU, shame his son doesn't have the same morals.
For all you left leaning remainers on 16:38 - Apr 16 with 808 viewsWeWereZombies

For all you left leaning remainers on 11:08 - Apr 16 by gazzer1999

Thank you GlasgowBlue you just saved me a job. Fancy someone looking on Wikipedia for the answer.

See my reply to Glasgow a couple of posts above, for your information Wikipedia is decently regulated these days and, dare I say, somewhat more trustworthy than your assertion.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

For all you left leaning remainers on 19:39 - Apr 16 with 758 viewsflimflam

For all you left leaning remainers on 14:33 - Apr 15 by No9

The world has changed a lot since the last referendum
& a lot of people have had their eyes opened to reality

Yep they have and would result in leave winning by an even bigger margin.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

For all you left leaning remainers on 19:49 - Apr 16 with 747 viewsSpruceMoose

For all you left leaning remainers on 19:39 - Apr 16 by flimflam

Yep they have and would result in leave winning by an even bigger margin.

Well let's get on and have one then if you're so sure. Put this to bed once and for all, if it goes the way you claim.

Except you're not so sure, are you? I detect the hint of panic, the slowly dawning realization that you've missed your shot. You handed your leaving wishes to a bunch of incompetent charlatans, who not only failed you, but lied to you through their teeth just to get you on their side in the first place. And you fell for it.

Let's be honest. Most Leavers will never admit they were so easily mugged off. That's why they'll never change what they say out loud. This is why the Leavers are kicking up such a stink. Their Brexity wet dream is in tatters and they know it.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 19:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For all you left leaning remainers on 20:02 - Apr 16 with 741 viewsRyorry

For all you left leaning remainers on 14:47 - Apr 16 by gazzer1999

And that my friend is the problem, no aspiration.

"No aspiration"? And you referred to someone else on here as "arrogant"? ... you just don't seem to have a clue about how some people are having to live, through no fault of their own. I hear/see plenty of examples of this almost daily, people interviewed on radio/TV. Whether deliberately or otherwise, you seem to be wearing a set of blinkers.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For all you left leaning remainers on 20:02 - Apr 16 with 739 viewsSpruceMoose

For all you left leaning remainers on 20:02 - Apr 16 by Ryorry

"No aspiration"? And you referred to someone else on here as "arrogant"? ... you just don't seem to have a clue about how some people are having to live, through no fault of their own. I hear/see plenty of examples of this almost daily, people interviewed on radio/TV. Whether deliberately or otherwise, you seem to be wearing a set of blinkers.

He's either a troll or a melt. Take your pick.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For all you left leaning remainers on 10:39 - Apr 17 with 653 viewsflimflam

For all you left leaning remainers on 19:49 - Apr 16 by SpruceMoose

Well let's get on and have one then if you're so sure. Put this to bed once and for all, if it goes the way you claim.

Except you're not so sure, are you? I detect the hint of panic, the slowly dawning realization that you've missed your shot. You handed your leaving wishes to a bunch of incompetent charlatans, who not only failed you, but lied to you through their teeth just to get you on their side in the first place. And you fell for it.

Let's be honest. Most Leavers will never admit they were so easily mugged off. That's why they'll never change what they say out loud. This is why the Leavers are kicking up such a stink. Their Brexity wet dream is in tatters and they know it.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 19:50]

Thats a very big brush you have there.

Not sure the leavers are panicking in fact quite the opposite and will wait until the EU elections and destroy the main parties. If anyone thinks otherwise then they are in for a big shock.

The Tories and the EU and I guess Labour / ChangeUK too are bricking it and will want to get us out before the EU elections take place but that may or may not happen.
Neither of the main parties have any appetite for an general election currently as neither will be confident of winning a majority and whether you agree or not the Brexit party is gaining massive support right across the country. They are standing 73 MEPs and will also contest every seat in any GE. Laugh and mock them at your peril.

Also a referendum which I have many times stated I would support would be another win for leave but very doubtful one will happen as the EU want us gone before the EU elections so that is what will probably happen but this government will probably screw it up again!

This board is heavily in favour of remain but does not reflect what is happening up and down the country at all.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

For all you left leaning remainers on 10:44 - Apr 17 with 651 viewsNo9

The UK was a very different place when it joined the EU.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024