Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some more context on ticket prices 17:09 - Apr 17 with 1207 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41482931

I couldn't find the 2018 one, but this is from 2017. It gives the prices for League One clubs.

Our renewal / early bird prices and matchday prices are basically what you'd have paid to watch Gillingham 2-3 years ago.

When you put it in that context, what Gillingham were to that division (relegation battlers), inflation and the fact we are offering to knock a further sizeable amount off (in the event we meet some pretty tough targets admittedly) it shows how well the club have done and hopefully gets many of the stayaways back onside.

I'd much rather watch us potentially be a top six side and beat the likes of Charlton, Bristol Rovers and Gillingham than I would turn up to watch us defend or get beaten by Nottingham Forest, Derby and Millwall.

I cannot wait for next season.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Some more context on ticket prices on 17:30 - Apr 17 with 1136 viewsTractorCam

Yes but we're rubbish so tickets should be £90 plus a free massage every game.

I particularly like how Southend just stick with £395 every season, even though they will likely be in league 2 next season. Those poor fans.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Some more context on ticket prices on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 963 viewsstonojnr

For season ticket holders maybe, but the average adult match day ticket was £19.19. Towns cheapest adult ticket is £23, you won't encourage casual fans back at those prices in League 1. And season tickets even with 12 month interest free payments are a big commitment for some folk in just time ,with more midweek games and likely missing out on international breaks, it's not a slam dunk choice that people are making it out to be

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41485820
Some more context on ticket prices on 19:52 - Apr 17 with 939 viewsWD19

Some more context on ticket prices on 19:43 - Apr 17 by stonojnr

For season ticket holders maybe, but the average adult match day ticket was £19.19. Towns cheapest adult ticket is £23, you won't encourage casual fans back at those prices in League 1. And season tickets even with 12 month interest free payments are a big commitment for some folk in just time ,with more midweek games and likely missing out on international breaks, it's not a slam dunk choice that people are making it out to be

Nonsense. If walk up tickets were any cheaper they would completely undermine season tickets (and that is speaking as a non season ticket holder).

Plus, if we are in there swinging at the top end of the table, plenty will be happy to pay £23 to watch.
Some more context on ticket prices on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 793 viewsEly_Blue

Some more context on ticket prices on 19:43 - Apr 17 by stonojnr

Well i’ll Trump your theory to put a dampener on it, my 15 year old has gone to see Cambridge Utd a few times this year when town have been away and it’s £8 (£10 if you buy on the gate) to watch a L2 team whereas the equivalent next season for us is £6

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024