Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 17:25 - May 7 with 1719 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Looks 95% accurate, still has Chambo and Emmanuel on their old contracts though.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderland-afc-news

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:36 - May 7 with 1622 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well, the Ipswich list is c.85% accurate on that basis at best.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:38 - May 7 with 1609 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Henderson is on a free from Forest.

Would be a good GK option.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:40 - May 7 with 1596 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:36 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Well, the Ipswich list is c.85% accurate on that basis at best.

Was talking about the list as whole.

But yeah Henderson a good keeper, would be dependent on our own situation of course.
Yanic Wildshcut from the scum was another one that caught my eye. QPR also seem to be releasing a fair few decent players.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:45 - May 7 with 1545 viewsbontcho

Pinto or McLoughlin (Millwall) as right back options?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:50 - May 7 with 1501 viewskizaitfc

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:38 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Henderson is on a free from Forest.

Would be a good GK option.

David Marshall, also.

Almost tempted to ship Bart and Gerken out and bring one of those in

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:55 - May 7 with 1467 viewstractordownsouth

I’d have Joel Lynch... he kept Murphy quiet for Huddersfield in 2015. Admittedly that’s the only time I’ve seen him but he got a £1.5m move to QPR so must be half decent still

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:57 - May 7 with 1448 viewshampstead_blue

Nick Powell would be great if not unrealistic.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 18:11 - May 7 with 1358 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Complete free agents list of Championship club 2019 on 17:40 - May 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

Was talking about the list as whole.

But yeah Henderson a good keeper, would be dependent on our own situation of course.
Yanic Wildshcut from the scum was another one that caught my eye. QPR also seem to be releasing a fair few decent players.

To be fair. Most players on the list will now be out of our reach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024