Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good article on available defenders 11:02 - May 29 with 1392 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good article on available defenders on 11:24 - May 29 with 1275 viewsDevereuxxx

Enjoyed reading this.

Also chastening to see just how many of these players i'd never heard of, nearly half i'd say. And the rest is mostly as we've been linked with them previously!
Good article on available defenders on 11:25 - May 29 with 1271 viewsclive_baker

Chambers, Nsiala, Woolfenden, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Donacien, Nydam (midfield / left back). Am I missing anyone?

I would love to see us sign a right back who's really nice on the ball. Perhaps an older head there, someone in the Autumn of their career a la Mark Kennedy (left back I know) or Kevin Foley types. Just someone accomplished, comfortable on the ball and street wise enough to not make the sort of head scratching decisions I witness too often from our defence. An experienced head that can help bring Emmanuel through too, in the same way I'm hoping Chambers can for Woolfenden.

We're not a million miles off IMO. Ironically I'm more happy with the squad now than I was a month ago. Not due to signing a keeper, but more the fact that I felt we had such a bloated squad of averageness that it's probably difficult to manage and cultivate a real spirit that we need, and it can lead to spreading resources and attention too thinly. Less is more sometimes. Looking further up the pitch we need to get the right blend from Skuse, Downes, Dozzell, Bishop, Huws (perhaps unlikely), Nolan, Judge, Lankaster, Edwards. All good footballers who should be looking to really influence games next season. Get Sears fit, look to move on Harrison & Jackson and then really we're only looking at bringing in 2 goalscorers. Perhaps Norwood + 1.

I don't think we need wholesale changes again. We should learn the lessons from last year.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Good article on available defenders on 11:29 - May 29 with 1248 viewsLesta_Tractor

Good article but the EADT need to improve the positioning of images in their articles, I don't think it's great to see a picture of Dujon Sterling directly under the name Paul Downing.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Good article on available defenders on 12:51 - May 29 with 1060 viewsJon_456

Good article on available defenders on 11:29 - May 29 by Lesta_Tractor

Good article but the EADT need to improve the positioning of images in their articles, I don't think it's great to see a picture of Dujon Sterling directly under the name Paul Downing.

And one of their options has signed for another club already!

Ebanks-landell to Shrewsbury.
Good article on available defenders on 13:19 - May 29 with 994 viewsJimmyJazz

Thought it was dismal reading. Alex Baptiste FFS!!

Would not really want a loan player like Sterling, let's develop our own team and players

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Good article on available defenders on 23:12 - May 29 with 853 viewsMrTown

Good article on available defenders on 11:25 - May 29 by clive_baker

Chambers, Nsiala, Woolfenden, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Donacien, Nydam (midfield / left back). Am I missing anyone?

I would love to see us sign a right back who's really nice on the ball. Perhaps an older head there, someone in the Autumn of their career a la Mark Kennedy (left back I know) or Kevin Foley types. Just someone accomplished, comfortable on the ball and street wise enough to not make the sort of head scratching decisions I witness too often from our defence. An experienced head that can help bring Emmanuel through too, in the same way I'm hoping Chambers can for Woolfenden.

We're not a million miles off IMO. Ironically I'm more happy with the squad now than I was a month ago. Not due to signing a keeper, but more the fact that I felt we had such a bloated squad of averageness that it's probably difficult to manage and cultivate a real spirit that we need, and it can lead to spreading resources and attention too thinly. Less is more sometimes. Looking further up the pitch we need to get the right blend from Skuse, Downes, Dozzell, Bishop, Huws (perhaps unlikely), Nolan, Judge, Lankaster, Edwards. All good footballers who should be looking to really influence games next season. Get Sears fit, look to move on Harrison & Jackson and then really we're only looking at bringing in 2 goalscorers. Perhaps Norwood + 1.

I don't think we need wholesale changes again. We should learn the lessons from last year.

I’d want Daniel Lafferty & Conor McLuaghlin. Two solid pros, diligent defenders first and foremost, experienced League 1 pros, Northern Ireland internationals.

Good business.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024