Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting to see why Wetherspoon man is such a Brexiter 17:31 - Jun 26 with 1154 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Starting to see why Wetherspoon man is such a Brexiter on 17:35 - Jun 26 with 1119 viewsSpruceMoose

Does the machine issue a flake with that pint?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Starting to see why Wetherspoon man is such a Brexiter on 17:54 - Jun 26 with 1073 viewsSporall

And then a human is needed to finish the job properly.
Starting to see why Wetherspoon man is such a Brexiter on 18:13 - Jun 26 with 1012 viewsBlueBoots

Half a pint of lager, and half a pint of froth (poured into a dirty glass)

So just like a Wetherspoon's then...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Because he's rich and thick? (n/t) on 18:32 - Jun 26 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Starting to see why Wetherspoon man is such a Brexiter on 19:59 - Jun 26 with 869 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Starting to see why Wetherspoon man is such a Brexiter on 18:13 - Jun 26 by BlueBoots

Half a pint of lager, and half a pint of froth (poured into a dirty glass)

So just like a Wetherspoon's then...

Magnificent!

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024